Hi my name is Tammy, I'm 15 months out from bariatric bypass surgery. I'm struggling with my snacking & food choices. I orginally lost 75 lbs,  but have regain some weight & need to get back on track... I'm hoping that I haven't stretched out my pouch, by being too lax with my food & drink (non- alcohol) choices. 

I really look forward to being apart of this group. Thanx

The pouch reset is a great idea, and has helped many people get back on track after weight regain..  

But even more importantly is for you to get back to basics and really stick to the post-op diet given to you by your surgeon.  Eat lean protein first, weigh/measure your food, write down a list of everything that you eat, limit carbs, drinks lots of water (or no calorie liquids), take your vitamins, lead an active lifestyle, avoid alcohol (at least until you reach your goal weight), get unhealthy food out of your house, and do whatever else you did to lose weight after your surgery.  This guide from one of the best hospitals in Boston may be helpful to you:

https://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/~/media/Brochures/TuftsMC/Patient Care Services/Departments and Services/Weight and Wellness Center/GBP Diet Manual12611.ashx

We are here to support you.  You can do it!!

2 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

The pouch reset is a great idea, and has helped many people get back on track after weight regain..  

But even more importantly is for you to get back to basics and really stick to the post-op diet given to you by your surgeon.  Eat lean protein first, weigh/measure your food, write down a list of everything that you eat, limit carbs, drinks lots of water (or no calorie liquids), take your vitamins, lead an active lifestyle, avoid alcohol (at least until you reach your goal weight), get unhealthy food out of your house, and do whatever else you did to lose weight after your surgery.  This guide from one of the best hospitals in Boston may be helpful to you:

https://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/~/media/Brochures/TuftsMC/Patient Care Services/Departments and Services/Weight and Wellness Center/GBP Diet Manual12611.ashx

We are here to support you.  You can do it!!

Curious - What do you consider a good daily carb count? I realize since I am female, mine may be lower.

My bariatric team told me to keep my carbs to 50 or less daily.