Hello everyone. I'm Sierra. I'm from New Jersey. I thought that if I was to make one of these it can be a little bit more motivating to be able to relate to a-lot of you on here. Getting a little push. I've been on my weight loss journey for a little over 5 months. And Its been up and down with my stats. It's kind've hard. and hitting me now that I am on my first day liquid diet. I dont want to cheat. But I really am crashing already a few hours into it. I had my one shake. I'm suppose to have 6 a day but I'm so unprepared considering the circumstance at this time. We are all battling with COVID-19. And it's the worse dealing with this. I haven't been to a grocery store or nothing. But luckily my dad works in a hospital and he has been given a few shakes here and there. That I have been saving so hopefully, I can do this for 2 weeks. Wish me luck please I need it. 

Sierra,

You can do it!  And we are here to support you!!

I fear that your surgery may get cancelled due to the coronavirus crisis.  You should make sure to check on Monday with your surgeon to ask if your April 2020 surgery is still on the schedule.

Welcome!  

yes please check with your surgeon to see if your surgery is still a go.  Many elective surgeries are being postponed.  If it’s still a go; keep your eye on the prize.  

If you like the Premier Protein shakes, I got 2 boxes as Sam's Club.  Seems those may not being hoarded yet...

On 3/22/2020 at 2:14 PM, TammyP said:

If you like the Premier Protein shakes, I got 2 boxes as Sam's Club.  Seems those may not being hoarded yet...

Same at the Costco near me. They had tons of all the different flavors. Also, glutamine can help if you're having a hard time with sugar/carb cravings. 

You can go online with Costco and have premier protein shakes delivered.  I just did it this morning.  You can do this and you will have your surgery in due time.  Take care.

11 hours ago, LeeC said:

You can go online with Costco and have premier protein shakes delivered.  I just did it this morning.  You can do this and you will have your surgery in due time.  Take care.

Good advice Lee - I live in the boonies and shop a lot online with Walmart.   I included a case of Protein2o Protein Infused Water and Protein2o Protein Infused Water (amongst other things).  It's free delivery on $35 and over.