HeidiA

6 Months Post Op

Well, I've survived this far without going insane. I'm down a total of 82lbs since my surgery on May 13th, 119lbs down from my overall highest weight. I'm 35lbs from the upper end of the "ideal" weight for my height. I looked back at the pics I took when I started this WLS journey and almost cried bittersweet tears. I struggled for so long to admit the 'before' was me, now I'm struggling to see what the 'after' pics are showing me. I haven't been this small in 30 years, so my brain just can't accept what it's looking at. Despite that struggle, I'm proud of how far I've come. The shorts I'm wearing are the same style and size in both pics (just different color), they fit so much better now!

I'm still off of all of the meds that I was on pre-surgery (diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, pain killers) and I'm going to continue pushing forward to keep it that way!

I took my life back!

Week 1 110818 (2).jpg

Week 1 110818.jpg

20191106_225850.jpg

20191106_225907.jpg

That is an amazing transformation Heidi - congratulations - you've done a fantastic job. 

And kudos to you for being off your diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol and pain meds.

Congrats on your progress, Heidi! You sound like you've got a lot of great successes to celebrate, with ditching the meds being number one, I suppose :) Keep up your hard work. It's so worth it.  

You look great honey!  And so happy to see you posting here <3  Keep up the outstanding work my dear friend! <3