ladybadone

Had GBS about 5 years ago

Last June I started having pain in my lower right abdomen. It is so bad that I have to take Oxy for it. They have checked for bladder stones, did a complete blood panel, colonoscopy, MRI and nothing. 
Is it possible it has something to do with the surgery? I do not have my gall bladder so its not gall stones and they checked and its not kidney stones. 
I think the next thing they are going to do is check that its not something with the surgery. I live in Sweden so it takes a bit longer for them to do things here than in the US: 
This started after I had a UTI that I put off for a bit getting treated. I was busy and just let it go but it did not do any damage as they checked all that. 

How about ulcers?   I have been having pain on right side in abdomen and it comes and goes.  I had an EGD done almost 2 months ago and it come back erosive esophagitis grade C.  I assume my right abdomen pain has something to do with it, but forgot to ask.  I am having another EGD done soon, as they upped my PPI to see if it would take care of it.  Personally I don't think it has fixed it because I am still having burning pain. 

Hope you get some answers soon, please keep us posted.:)

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:02 AM, ladybadone said:

Last June I started having pain in my lower right abdomen. It is so bad that I have to take Oxy for it. They have checked for bladder stones, did a complete blood panel, colonoscopy, MRI and nothing. 
Is it possible it has something to do with the surgery? I do not have my gall bladder so its not gall stones and they checked and its not kidney stones. 
I think the next thing they are going to do is check that its not something with the surgery. I live in Sweden so it takes a bit longer for them to do things here than in the US: 
This started after I had a UTI that I put off for a bit getting treated. I was busy and just let it go but it did not do any damage as they checked all that. 

RLQ pain first thought is always appendix but all the tests you've had would rule that out.  Ovaries sometimes can be the source of lower abdominal pain but you would think an MRI would identify any sort of cyst or torsion.  Perhaps adhesions from previous surgery?  It's good you are getting a good thorough workup and I hope they figure it out soon. 

3 hours ago, tracyringo said:

How about ulcers?   I have been having pain on right side in abdomen and it comes and goes.  I had an EGD done almost 2 months ago and it come back erosive esophagitis grade C.  I assume my right abdomen pain has something to do with it, but forgot to ask.  I am having another EGD done soon, as they upped my PPI to see if it would take care of it.  Personally I don't think it has fixed it because I am still having burning pain. 

Hope you get some answers soon, please keep us posted.:)

With the erosion, I think I would ask about adding Carafate, which coats the ulcerated area and protects it from acid.  Especially since you're still having symptoms.  Yikes, that sounds dreadful!