Cindy Lou Who

One Year at Goal

I've completed my first year of maintenance, and I just received my new driver's license. So I might as well log them here. I also found a before and after picture. Yuck on the before! :o

drivers licenses.jpg

file-16.jpeg

20190608_175150.jpg

Congratulations Cindy!

Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words ..... you are looking amazing.  

You’ve come so far!  You look like a new person!  Liking that hunk of coral you’re holding :).  Looking great on the beach!

On 11/4/2019 at 1:36 PM, cinwa said:

Congratulations Cindy!

Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words ..... you are looking amazing.  

Thank you, @cinwa! I feel SO grateful. I want to continue to earn my good fortune of having this life-altering surgery. Some days I still can't believe I had the nerve to do it. And what good fortune we have in living in a time that this is available!! I think about my mother and grandmothers..... never had this chance! I need to keep earning it for them as well as for me. :wub:

On 11/4/2019 at 7:08 PM, Cheesehead said:

You’ve come so far!  You look like a new person!  Liking that hunk of coral you’re holding :).  Looking great on the beach!

Thanks, @Cheesehead! Years ago my father told me that  "His daughter was happiest when her toes are in the warm sand." Hah! He got that right! And now I can enjoy my toes without feeling crappy about the rest of me. Life is so good. I feel so blessed! :wub:

1 hour ago, Cindy Lou Who said:

Thank you, @cinwa! I feel SO grateful. I want to continue to earn my good fortune of having this life-altering surgery. Some days I still can't believe I had the nerve to do it. And what good fortune we have in living in a time that this is available!! I think about my mother and grandmothers..... never had this chance! I need to keep earning it for them as well as for me. :wub:

I count my blessings every day Cindy. 

My mother died early due to obesity related issues (high blood pressure, diabetes ) and without my WLS,  there is no doubt that I would have gone down the same road.

Congratulations!  You are a TTF superstar! :)

Congratulations on your maintenance!! I think that you look beautiful in both the before and after, but now you also look healthy. And what great legs you have!