Nana Trish

Missing post?

I posted in “NSV” and my post isn’t showing up. Any reason why that is happening, @cinwa or @Res Ipsa?

10 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

I posted in “NSV” and my post isn’t showing up. Any reason why that is happening, @cinwa or @Res Ipsa?

I can't find anything other than your post on Sunday and a couple of "likes" yesterday.

No one has reported any issues Trish - sorry.

I am sorry, but I have no idea why you are having problems. I am happy to hear that you have had another NSV!

Thanks guys...I’m not sure what happened but the post is definitely gone.

The NSV was walking over 10,000 steps, in addition to doing yardwork, so I was pretty happy about that :) 

7 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

The NSV was walking over 10,000 steps, in addition to doing yardwork, so I was pretty happy about that :) 

That's outstanding Trish - what a difference in your life compared to before your WLS.

Talking of which - have you ditched that wheelchair yet?

3 hours ago, cinwa said:

That's outstanding Trish - what a difference in your life compared to before your WLS.

Talking of which - have you ditched that wheelchair yet?

I haven’t technically “ditched” the chair or the walker yet. I paid decent money for the chair, in addition to what the insurance covered. But it’s packed away in my cedar closet in a spare room upstairs where it will stay. Hopefully I won’t need it again, at least for many years to come! But if I ever do (with my back history it’s possible I may need one or the other at some point) I will have it, bought and paid for :) 

Its truly amazing knowing that I don’t need it anymore!! I still have to remember to take my cane out of the car though, lol...I haven’t used that for about 3 months now! 

15 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

I haven’t technically “ditched” the chair or the walker yet. I paid decent money for the chair, in addition to what the insurance covered. But it’s packed away in my cedar closet in a spare room upstairs where it will stay. Hopefully I won’t need it again, at least for many years to come! But if I ever do (with my back history it’s possible I may need one or the other at some point) I will have it, bought and paid for :)

Its truly amazing knowing that I don’t need it anymore!! I still have to remember to take my cane out of the car though, lol...I haven’t used that for about 3 months now! 

This is great news!  The impact that your weight loss surgery has had on your lifestyle is truly amazing. :)

On 10/17/2019 at 11:00 AM, Res Ipsa said:

This is great news!  The impact that your weight loss surgery has had on your lifestyle is truly amazing. :)

:wub::D:rolleyes: