Sign in to follow this  
Nana Trish

One last fishing trip :)

One last fishing trip before @PapaDavid goes in for his bypass tomorrow. We have to be at the hospital at 5:45am...first on the schedule!! Just trying to keep him busy and distracted as he finishes out his 3rd day of clear liquids pre op :) 

I got all of my OCD out of my system earlier by getting all of my cleaning done, so I can focus on taking care of David when we come home from the hospital on Thursday....barring any complications. At least he’s doing something he loves, so hopefully it will carry him through his final hours before surgery. 

I keep telling him he won’t want anything to do with food when he wakes up tomorrow...he doesn’t believe me, lol. If he’s anything like I was, he really won’t. The thought of food grossed me out! :) 

6A48B197-FFF1-478C-A133-BA074E575AA1.jpeg

B9FAC605-05B6-479D-9FE3-7833A2C7AFA2.jpeg

Edited by Nana Trish

@PapaDavid and @Nana Trish

Ok, let's go for striped bass in the Cape Cod Canal next spring... and since none of us will be able to eat fish that big, we'll catch some mackerel too and grill them instead! 

<*)))><

1 minute ago, BurgundyBoy said:

@PapaDavid and @Nana Trish

Ok, let's go for striped bass in the Cape Cod Canal next spring... and since none of us will be able to eat fish that big, we'll catch some mackerel too and grill them instead! 

<*)))><

Sounds great, @BurgundyBoy!! We will definitely have to plan a fishing trip soon!! Let’s hope next year brings a lot less health crises and a lot more fun!!

@BurgundyBoy...only some small Bluegill biting so far, but this is #2 for the day so far...lol :D

98D9D2FD-258A-4DE9-8FEA-88B5F4181570.jpeg

Congratulations to him on his surgery. I hope it went well.

4 hours ago, LadyDay said:

Congratulations to him on his surgery. I hope it went well.

Thank you, LadyDay!! He actually just went into surgery at 8am...so about 15 minutes ago. I will keep everyone posted on his progress!!