For 2 months I have been experiencing relentless pain in the left side of my stomach underneath my breastbone 1 year after gastric bypass surgery. All blood test and every possible diagnostic is normal. Doctors from across many specialties have tried their best to make a diagnosis and resolve. I am in and out of of emergency room for pain control. No problem eating or bathroom. No fever bleeding nausea or vomiting. Just pain that intensifies throughout the day. Anyone experience this? Any ideas? Thank you 

violet 

@Violeta do you still have your gallbladder? Although it’s more on the right, that’s what mine felt like.

On 9/22/2019 at 5:35 AM, Violeta said:

For 2 months I have been experiencing relentless pain in the left side of my stomach underneath my breastbone 1 year after gastric bypass surgery. All blood test and every possible diagnostic is normal. Doctors from across many specialties have tried their best to make a diagnosis and resolve. I am in and out of of emergency room for pain control. No problem eating or bathroom. No fever bleeding nausea or vomiting. Just pain that intensifies throughout the day. Anyone experience this? Any ideas? Thank you 

violet 

So sorry you are having issues and hope the Drs. can figure out what it is, prayers to you.