Sign in to follow this  
lisa18

Acne !

Im on my 3rd week & my face around my nose & chin has broken out bad. There is even some pimples on my chest & back ! What can i do ? I have never ever had acne , my skin was always so healthy ! someone please help this is really bringing me down, starting to feel like all these side effects were not worth this surgery!

Post OP period, for me anyways, seemed like my body let go of lots of toxins.  I'm guessing that is what you are experiencing.  Try not to let it get you down as it is likely temporary, and good for you in the long run.

Rob

Lisa, one of the things that can happen when you lose weight is that estrogens stored in fat cells is suddenly released so that could be a cause.  For me, it actually stopped my hot flashes which was awesome!  They came back, but it was nice while it lasted.  Many women have heavy and/or irregular periods also. 

It is temporary, and something you probably won't even remember by this time next year when you're busy enjoying your new gloriously healthy life!