Nana Trish

Aussie Bear, this is for you :)

Recommended Posts

@Aussie Bear...you have been asking for this for months...lol. Here is the most form fitting, decent bra pic I’ve had since my WLS. What do you think? I’m holding steady at 132-133 pounds for weeks now. Going for my next colonoscopy on September 3rd. Let me know what you think! 

I know I’ve been absent from the forum for a while now... I hope to be back soon. ❤️

AAD0FB1C-7F2C-4CA8-BA37-C865834C3905.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You look great!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love love love that dress on you sweetie! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much, @Res Ipsa and @TammyP ❤️ My Devin gave me the dress...I’m still amazed that I can share clothes with her now! 

I hope you are both doing well, my friends!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful dress, beautiful lady, and well-supported girls. You look great! :) Thanks for posting. It's always a pleasure to see you in your success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nana Trish Wow,you look great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful, glowing, happy, healthy!!  Great job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You look so pretty.  Congrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, everyone!! I’ve had so much going on, I haven’t been able to check in much. Papa Trish just finished his 6 month pre op program, and will be having his gastric bypass surgery on September 25th. Between that and all of my surgeries/procedures this year, it’s been insane. Papa Trish has lost 50 pounds during his pre op diet, so yay him! We are hoping next year will be more calm, and I can spend more time here soon! Papa Trish is hoping to start an account here soon ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nana Trish said:

Thank you, everyone!! I’ve had so much going on, I haven’t been able to check in much. Papa Trish just finished his 6 month pre op program, and will be having his gastric bypass surgery on September 25th. Between that and all of my surgeries/procedures this year, it’s been insane. Papa Trish has lost 50 pounds during his pre op diet, so yay him! We are hoping next year will be more calm, and I can spend more time here soon! Papa Trish is hoping to start an account here soon ❤️

Great news about Papa Trish!  :)

Does this mean that he is out of the cookie selling business?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Great news about Papa Trish!  :)

Does this mean that he is out of the cookie selling business?

Not at all, @Res Ipsa! He is still working on it, and has perfected most of his recipes, lol...so no need for taste testing on his part. Anything that DOES require tasting, I will be happy to oblige :) I don’t generally dump from a cookie or 2, and until he sees how his body will react to sugar post op, we figured it would be safer that way lol. 

We have run into a few snags with the business though...lots of rules and regs we didn’t find out until recently, so selling his cookies online won’t be a thing until we can have a separate commercial kitchen. I mean, he can sell online to New York, with a home kitchen, and he can sell at farmers markets, craft fairs, etc...So still a lot on the business end to figure out. But everything has been on the back burner since he started his pre op program, and has been traveling for work. We will get there though! 

How is Vermont treating you?? I hope you had a wonderful first summer there! I bet Seamus is huge by now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Not at all, @Res Ipsa! He is still working on it, and has perfected most of his recipes, lol...so no need for taste testing on his part. Anything that DOES require tasting, I will be happy to oblige :) I don’t generally dump from a cookie or 2, and until he sees how his body will react to sugar post op, we figured it would be safer that way lol. 

We have run into a few snags with the business though...lots of rules and regs we didn’t find out until recently, so selling his cookies online won’t be a thing until we can have a separate commercial kitchen. I mean, he can sell online to New York, with a home kitchen, and he can sell at farmers markets, craft fairs, etc...So still a lot on the business end to figure out. But everything has been on the back burner since he started his pre op program, and has been traveling for work. We will get there though! 

How is Vermont treating you?? I hope you had a wonderful first summer there! I bet Seamus is huge by now! 

Be sure to let us know when Papa Trish's cookies are available to buy outside New York state - they are yummy (but, of course, are only for those of us on maintenance who do not dump from eating a cookie - like me! :rolleyes:).  

In response to your question,  I am doing very well living in rural northeastern Vermont after leaving my life in Boston.  l greatly enjoy the much slower, more friendly and less stressful pace of life up here, plus no traffic jams!  My 5 month old Seamus (a golden retriever) is well over 50 pounds of pure sweetness and love.  He gives me great joy.

 

Seamus 9.16.19.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Res Ipsa said:

Be sure to let us know when Papa Trish's cookies are available to buy outside New York state - they are yummy (but, of course, are only for those of us on maintenance who do not dump from eating a cookie - like me! :rolleyes:).  

.............

I unashamedly admit that I bought a variety of Papa Trish's cookies last Christmas (4 or 5 different ones) and can vouch that every single one was absolutely delicious - lemon being my favourite.

They were vacuum sealed, well packaged (not one was broken in transit across the country) and kept well in the freezer (not that they lasted too long! :rolleyes: ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, cinwa said:

I unashamedly admit that I bought a variety of Papa Trish's cookies last Christmas (4 or 5 different ones) and can vouch that every single one was absolutely delicious - lemon being my favourite.

They were vacuum sealed, well packaged (not one was broken in transit across the country) and kept well in the freezer (not that they lasted too long! :rolleyes: ).

Thank you for the endorsement, @cinwa!! I was devastated to find out that we would not be able to sell outside of NY until we have a commercial kitchen (didn’t find that out until May of this year, ugh...) so you will just be getting a holiday care package this year! Freebies!! ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Res Ipsa said:

Be sure to let us know when Papa Trish's cookies are available to buy outside New York state - they are yummy (but, of course, are only for those of us on maintenance who do not dump from eating a cookie - like me! :rolleyes:).  

In response to your question,  I am doing very well living in rural northeastern Vermont after leaving my life in Boston.  l greatly enjoy the much slower, more friendly and less stressful pace of life up here, plus no traffic jams!  My 5 month old Seamus (a golden retriever) is well over 50 pounds of pure sweetness and love.  He gives me great joy.

 

Seamus 9.16.19.jpg

@Res Ipsa, of course I will let you know when he can sell outside of NY! We may do a craft show or two next summer in Vermont, and if we do I will let you know and you can save the shipping fee by buying them in person! Lol :) 

Im thrilled to hear that you are doing so well in Vermont!! And as suspected, Seamus is huge!! But still a beauty ❤️ I can see why he brings you such joy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how I missed this.  You look beautiful!  Looking forward to “meeting” your hubby!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cheesehead said:

Not sure how I missed this.  You look beautiful!  Looking forward to “meeting” your hubby!

 

It’s easy to miss my posts these days, @Cheesehead...I’m not here nearly often enough! Thank you for the lovely compliment, my friend :) You will meet hubby soon ❤️ He will be making an account here soon. He’s doing so well, and should be at goal weight after RNY  by January or February. I hope you are doing well!! Miss you all ❤️❤️❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2019 at 10:35 PM, Nana Trish said:

It’s easy to miss my posts these days, @Cheesehead...I’m not here nearly often enough! Thank you for the lovely compliment, my friend :) You will meet hubby soon ❤️ He will be making an account here soon. He’s doing so well, and should be at goal weight after RNY  by January or February. I hope you are doing well!! Miss you all ❤️❤️❤️

Wow! A family habit! More seriously, may Papa Trish have as much success as you have had!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BurgundyBoy said:

Wow! A family habit! More seriously, may Papa Trish have as much success as you have had!

Yes, but with far fewer complications.... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2019 at 1:55 PM, BurgundyBoy said:

Wow! A family habit! More seriously, may Papa Trish have as much success as you have had!

 

On 9/18/2019 at 2:04 PM, Res Ipsa said:

Yes, but with far fewer complications.... :)

Yes, apparently now it’s a family habit! Lol :)  He has been stuck on that lose a lot, gain more back, Ferris wheel for a couple of years now. And at his highest weight of 272, decided he couldn’t let it continue. So I’m hoping the same as you both, much success but with far less complications!! Thanks so much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...