tracyringo

feeling yucky

For over a week now my stomach has been feeling yucky.  As soon as I had fluids this morning it started.  It kinda feels like a sour stomach and I am tired of feeling blah.  I have a Dr appointment this afternoon for that and the headaches I have been waking up with.  Any ideas on what it could be?  I looked up ulcers but I don't think that could be it because I am not in horrible pain

Hoping it’s just a bug.  Feel better!  Keep us posted..

Went to Dr. today having my poop checked for H pylori infection.  Problem is I have not gone yet ugh.  Hope tomorrow things will move as I am so tired and feel awful.  If that is not it having an EDG done.  

I don't have H pylori so I have been scheduled for EDG.

Omg Tracy...severe constipation can cause horrible problems. It causes a huge lack of energy, nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, and a whole host of other problems. A simple X-ray can show severe constipation. I’m so sorry you are feeling I’ll, and I hope you can find an answer soon! ❤️

Thanks @Nana Trish I feel a little better today but would like some answers as to what is going on with me for sure.

13 hours ago, tracyringo said:

Thanks @Nana Trish I feel a little better today but would like some answers as to what is going on with me for sure.

I’m so glad to hear that you’re feeling a little better at least :) But it’s VERY frustrating when these things happen and it takes forever to find the cause. Praying they do soon, my friend!