QueAnd

New To The Forum

Good Afternoon to all.....I am a newbie here.....I had VSG Mon, 07/29/19.  I am excited to meet you all and learn all about what you've experienced, as well as learn how to get along in my new lifestyle.  Thank you for allowing me to become a part of this group!  New Beginnings!

Welcome to Thinner Times QueAnd and congratulations on your recent WLS.

Welcome!  We are here to inform and support you on your weight loss surgery journey. 

I have never regretted having my weight loss surgery. 

On 8/5/2019 at 8:03 AM, QueAnd said:

Good Afternoon to all.....I am a newbie here.....I had VSG Mon, 07/29/19.  I am excited to meet you all and learn all about what you've experienced, as well as learn how to get along in my new lifestyle.  Thank you for allowing me to become a part of this group!  New Beginnings!

Hi QueAnd. I had my VSG surgery yesterday 08/06/19. I'm located in Australia so writing the date that way is different lol. I spent last night quite comfortable. Doctor and anaesthetist has me on regular pain relief. I started walking last night. Only thing is that I keep falling asleep.... Like narcolepsy, very odd, guessing it is to do with the anaesthesia.

How are you feeling? Where are you located?

Welcome QueAnd and peachy!

good luck on your new journey!