Loosing Lucy

Loosing Lucy indeed!

Well, I'm just over 6 months post up now. The last six months has been huge for me in many ways. I have lost 93 lbs and have just hit Onderland. In kilos I am now down to 89.9 kilos which is the lowest I've been since uni 10 years ago. I have also separated from my husband which has been a really positive thing. It had been a very negative and quite toxic relationship for a long long time. He still lives close by, we have a three year old son who we both see everyday still and my husband and I are now getting along brilliantly as friends and have the best relationship we have had in years. I have also decided to leave my job and I'm going into Private Practice which will allow me to work the hours that I want and put me in a significantly better financial position. 7 months ago I couldn't have imagined how happy I would be at this point and how dramatically my life would change. Having the surgery was the best thing I could have done. It has been the catalyst for the other major changes that have been so positive and I haven't regretted it for a second. When I decided on my screen name Loosing Lucy I was hoping that that is what would happen but I couldn't have imagined how successful I would be at achieving that in so many ways.

20180902_134319_compress6.jpg

20181031_125638_compress5.jpg

20181031_125740_compress0.jpg

20181031_125658_compress22.jpg

20190617_074304_compress49.jpg

20190617_074409_compress60.jpg

20190617_074414_compress59.jpg

20190617_075308_compress56.jpg

20190623_115424_HDR_compress32.jpg

Edited by Loosing Lucy
Punctuation

Wow. Great job. You are an inspiration to us all. :)

That is a staggeing transformation Lucy!  You look amazing.

You look great!   Isn’t it amazing what shedding the weight does to free us?  We are better able to take a step back and examine our lives as we shed the weight.  It is very freeing.  I shed a boss who lived on intimidating and instilling fear with her employees.  

You have done an awesome job leaving behind the weight along with your job and husband! You seem revitalized and living your life each day to the fullest! Continue your journey in same direction. 

@Loosing Lucy  You look fantastic!  Congratulations on Onderland as well! <3  Keep up the amazing work :)

Amazing Lucy, congratulations, casting off the old and being in tip top shape for the new!

It's amazing what can happen when we transform. I'm glad that you are doing so well!  Keep up the good work!  It's not an easy journey, and you've had added changes which can add to the stress and you've kept going strong. Proud of you!  Glad to see you're in a much better place!

Stunning! You've done a whole-life makeover, which is amazing. While it's strange to think of how much our bodies can hold us back when we're not happy with them (and they're not happy with us, either, I suspect), it's clear once we make changes how much that's true. Congrats!

Thanks everyone! It is so nice to have the mental, emotional and physical energy to run and play with my bub in the way he deserves. And to be able to get out hiking again, with him, knowing that if he gets tired I can actually carry him and still walk out which I never could before (as I was essentially already carrying the equivalent of 2 of him :blink:) which I had to do the other day and made it!

Also NSVs... I can sit in a plane or hairdressers seat with room to spare and I am nearly down to a AUS 14 and have just about got back into all of my 'one day I'll wear them again' bag of clothes :D (although on getting into them I promptly put them I the toss pile because I am now way too old to be wearing half of it :wacko:)