Well, I have a hernia, joy.  I was wondering why I was having so much stomach pain so my surgeon scheduled a CT Scan.  Next day, I was told that I had a hernia.  I do not know what they are going to do with it but I have a feeling that another surgery is coming.  Hopefully, this will alleviate the pain that I have been having.   

Thanks

Hernias suck!

That's how I entered the world of bariatric surgery.  I was referred to a surgeon about an umbilical hernia that was causing problems and it was he who suggested doing WLS at the same time because unless I lost weight and kept it off, the mesh patch wasn't likely to be effective for too long.

Hello All,

I had surgery this past Tuesday, I ended up having a double hernia, fun.  It is better now, still sore from the surgery which is normal.  I do not have much of an appetite and I have not had a bowel movement in a couple of days, but that is normal too.  I hope you all are doing wonderful and keep on making those losses.