Nana Trish

Puppy!!

My Devin and her boyfriend got a new puppy ❤️❤️❤️

Her name is Emma, and I think she is 8 weeks old. She weighs 6.2 pounds. I’m going to meet her and get puppy kisses tomorrow afternoon, but to hold me over until then, she sent me pics...I don’t think I will be able to sleep tonight thinking about her!! :wub:

47967D3C-4065-4574-8244-8A2A1BE7B757.jpeg

What a cutie patootie!!

Puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I tend to squeal like a six year old girl when dealing with baby animals.

How is Devin doing? She’s such a sweetie!

I'd give anything to have a cuddle with that fur baby - as you may remember, I lost my beloved Meg a couple of months ago and I can almost smell Emma's puppy breath from here.

What a cute puppy!

I love puppies. Indeed, I am adopting a golden retriever puppy on June 1! :)

23 hours ago, cinwa said:

I'd give anything to have a cuddle with that fur baby - as you may remember, I lost my beloved Meg a couple of months ago and I can almost smell Emma's puppy breath from here.

Of course I remember about your Meg :unsure: (((Hugs))) My heart hurts for you my friend.

You and I are of like minds, lol...that puppy breath is the first thing I thought of!!! I didn't end up getting to meet sweet Emma on Wednesday like I was planning, so I'm hoping to over the weekend. But when I do, I will give her extra cuddles from you!! And of course you know I will post pics :) ❤️

On 5/15/2019 at 11:11 PM, NerdyToothpick said:

How is Devin doing? She’s such a sweetie!

Thank you for asking, @NerdyToothpick ❤️

She is doing better than she was, but still not great. I think this puppy will be very good for her mental health...she is a huge pet lover, and is a great fur mom, lol. She already has a cat, but dogs are different. They enjoy more close human contact than most cats (except for my cat, lol...he's in my face all day, every day, and I love it!) So I've got my fingers crossed that she will start improving even more.

18 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

What a cute puppy!

I love puppies. Indeed, I am adopting a golden retriever puppy on June 1! :)

I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful fur baby, @Res Ipsa!!!

On 5/15/2019 at 10:32 PM, Jen581791 said:

Puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I tend to squeal like a six year old girl when dealing with baby animals.

Lol @Jen581791!! I'm right there with you :) Whenever I'm around baby animals I turn into a 2 year old and just want to drop everything and play with them all day long!! It's such good therapy, lol. I can't wait to squish her and get all the slobbery kisses!!

On 5/15/2019 at 10:03 PM, Cheesehead said:

What a cutie patootie!!

Thanks, @Cheesehead!! She really is!! It's killing me that I haven't been able to meet her yet!! I'm hoping tomorrow is the day!

26 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful fur baby, @Res Ipsa!!!

Ask and you shall receive... :) 

20190516_162246.thumb.jpg.812f20b0621d28193781b2891db89675.jpg

The breeder sent us this photo of him yesterday.  He is about six weeks old. 

Oh...my...GOODNESS!!! @Res Ipsa...I'm dying over here...what an absolutely beautiful baby!!! I bet you can't wait to get your hands on him!! Thank you so much for this :) :) :) 

Edited by Nana Trish

I can almost smell the puppy breath from here ..... do you have a name picked out for him Res Ipsa?

40 minutes ago, cinwa said:

I can almost smell the puppy breath from here ..... do you have a name picked out for him Res Ipsa?

Seamus.  ☘️ 

28 minutes ago, Res Ipsa said:

Seamus

He is adorable for sure.  I can't think of anything better than a cuddle with that little guy .... bring on the puppy breath!

OMG PUPPIES :wub::wub::wub:

11 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Seamus.  ☘️ 

Seamus!! I LOVE the name!! 

10 hours ago, Brattykid said:

OMG PUPPIES :wub::wub::wub:

Yes!! All the puppies!’ ❤️❤️❤️

F282FA4D-2835-4B23-9FB7-EFDAA0A07C96.jpeg

On 5/17/2019 at 8:37 AM, Nana Trish said:

Thank you for asking, @NerdyToothpick ❤️

She is doing better than she was, but still not great. I think this puppy will be very good for her mental health...she is a huge pet lover, and is a great fur mom, lol. She already has a cat, but dogs are different. They enjoy more close human contact than most cats (except for my cat, lol...he's in my face all day, every day, and I love it!) So I've got my fingers crossed that she will start improving even more.

Please tell her I said hello. I hope to see her again this summer!

17 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Yes!! All the puppies!’ ❤️❤️❤️

F282FA4D-2835-4B23-9FB7-EFDAA0A07C96.jpeg

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

16 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Please tell her I said hello. I hope to see her again this summer!

16 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

@NerdyToothpick, I will definitely tell Miss Devin hello from you!! I don’t know if we will be able to make it to Boston this summer or not...if the meet up is early in the summer we won’t be able to make it. May and June are David’s busiest months at work, and now they also have him traveling to the Six Flags park in New England to fix games for that park manager as well (don’t get me started, lol). And now that Devin has the new fur baby, she probably won’t be able to make the trip with us if we are able to make it :( 

I’ve been SQUEEEEE’ing’ since she got the puppy!! She is just so squishy and adorable!! And the puppy breath...just like @cinwa, one smell of puppy breath and I’m down for the count!! Lol!