Hi all, I am weighing in at 172.6 this morning.  One pound up from last month but still in range of where I like to be, so I am very pleased.  The scale had dropped to 169 earlier in the month and swung up to 176 for a high ( not in my range)  I am not finding it difficult to stay in range and still weigh in almost daily. At some point I may decide to lose another 10 pounds.  I guess I am afraid if I do I wont be able to hold that weight without a lot of effort. :blink:

I deal with the head cravings of wanting sweets and do indulge from time to time. Some things just never change.  Hence that 10 lbs,  Decisions decisions !! I am mindful of grazing and keep foods out that I can do that with.  My portion sizes have not changed in the past 10 months and I have great restriction still when it comes to any protein. I can still feel a yogurt on a empty stomach but have no problem eating it all.  Any kind of meat feels me up quickly and I still cant eat more than 3 oz unless it is fish and I can get in 4 but with nothing else. A lot of times I will finish a meal as a snack if I am feeling too full.

I am all healed up from my mastopexy and thinking of having my arms done.  Going to see Dr. Mystrick for my last follow up on the Ta Tas and plan on asking her about it while I am there.

Adding a picture of me at nephew graduation.  It is strange seeing myself in pics still for sure.

60545739_10157581056301742_3799963716611473408_n.jpg

Edited by tracyringo

Yeah!!  Great job in losing your excess weight and keeping it off!! :)

In terms of whether you should lose another ten pounds, the real question is: what is the right weight for you?  If you think that you should lose another ten pounds, then do it and see how you look and feel at that lower weight.  The main point of weight loss surgery is to make it possible to reach your healthy goal weight and then maintain it for the rest of your life. 

We remain here to support you. 

Congrats on all your progress, Tracy! Holding steady is a great triumph, and as Res said, you can always give another 10 pounds a shot and see if you like it. No obligations! 

Congratulations on your huge success! And thanks so much for sharing it. It helps those of us behind you to see success is real and achievable. Way to go on all your good work!!!!

Since you are in a range that you like, you can take or leave the next 10 pounds down whenever you feel like it. You might try it and see if it hard to maintain. I think we all have to ultimately find where our bodies physically and emotionally want to stay. I'm currently a little under where my doctor and husband think is ideal, but it feels good to take the time to decide for myself. After a lifetime of feeling like I didn't get to pick my weight or size, it's fun to actually get to choose! Right now I like living a bit more spartan  food-wise and more physically active, but in a smaller size. We'll see if that changes. :)

You're for sure one of the TT heroes! Keep up the great work!

Thank you @Res Ipsa @Jen581791 and @Cindy Lou Who for your words and encouragement.  :D

Thanks for adding the picture to your post!! You look wonderful! You look happy! You look healthy! :D

You look awesome and very happy and healthy, Tracy!  Glad you’re at a comfortable weight and maintaining it.  Sounds like.  You are doing well by keeping things out of reach even though you have head cravings...you’ve set yourself up for success when they aren’t around!  Keep up the good work and keep smiling, you look beautiful!

Thank you @CheeringCJ I feel better.  The head cravings are alive and well and like you said not in the house !!

@tracyringo, you have done such an amazing job!! I'm so happy you added a picture to this post. Your smile just says it all! You look fantastic...but you also look HAPPY and comfortable in your skin!! That speaks volumes :)