Time flies by now.  Hard to believe its 20 months since surgery.  I am weighing in at 171 this morning, 140 pounds down !!  WOW.....  I hit 169 this month and held for 3 days, so sure I will see that number again.  Not tracking and intermediate fasting seem to be working well for me in maintenance.

I swallowed a piece of gum and I just want to let you all know I am okay, LOL !!   I try to be even more mindful when chewing gum now :P 

I am 7 weeks out from my reduction and lift.   I have a dime sized whole which they have me putting petroleum gauze strip on twice daily, hoping it heals quickly now, guessing they don't want it to scab.

Congratulations on still killing it!  I too am sticking with intermittent fasting while not tracking and it is very manageable for me.

I finally touched 179 but then bounced up a couple pounds, but then the body composition numbers aren't showing more fat so I'm chill about it.

Sounds like your plastics went well and I wish you good healing.

Rob

So glad to hear the new post-op is going well!  I'm heading that way myself eventually - a little too much droop in the arms and chest area to be comfortable most days (though I do have this one amazing bra that helps immensely with the chest part ;).  Sadly there's no such thing (that I have found) as a "triceps bra!" 

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:59 AM, Kio said:

So glad to hear the new post-op is going well!  I'm heading that way myself eventually - a little too much droop in the arms and chest area to be comfortable most days (though I do have this one amazing bra that helps immensely with the chest part ;).  Sadly there's no such thing (that I have found) as a "triceps bra!" 

I could use one of those myself, lol.  

I’m so happy for you and your continued success!!

4 hours ago, Madhouse Heidi said:

I’m so happy for you and your continued success!!

Thanks Heidi !!    I am happy for you too lady, you look great !