Nana Trish

T -3 days till knee replacement #2

1 hour ago, Cheesehead said:

Glad you are doing great!  Or is that the pain meds talking?

Pain meds definitely help, lol...I’m just so happy to have this over with and I can get all of my ducks in a row now :) The real pain will start tomorrow when they remove the gigantic ace bandage they have wrapped around the cryo cuff that is icing my incision. My surgeon checked out my other knee during surgery today and saw that there was scar tissue forming and he broke it up, which I’m so thankful for, because I was starting to have trouble going up and down the stairs over the past few days. I’m anxious to get back to PT and hoping the same thing doesn’t happen with the one he just replaced today!

I truly am doing great though. The pain will be much better in a couple of weeks, and hopefully in about a month I will be walker free!!

C241BCB2-2DD1-458C-AA3D-241B5427FD5D.jpeg

Lots of hugs and hearts coming your way, @Nana Trish! Sounds like you are doing a great job! Keep it up and know we are all here for you! :wub:

On 4/4/2019 at 9:19 AM, Cindy Lou Who said:

Lots of hugs and hearts coming your way, @Nana Trish! Sounds like you are doing a great job! Keep it up and know we are all here for you! :wub:

Thank you, @Cindy Lou Who :wub:

I do know you guys are here for me...that’s one thing I know without a doubt! You all have gotten me through a LOT of struggles, and I appreciate it more than you know ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Nana Trish

How are you doing this morning Trish?

5 hours ago, cinwa said:

How are you doing this morning Trish?

I was finally able to take a shower this morning, and that’s always a good thing!! I’m slowly but surely making progress ❤️