Sign in to follow this  
Brattykid

Body changes

Been fighting with the same 5 lbs for the last 5-6 weeks up and down up and down. I'm not worried and I know it will change.  But here's photo proof of the body changing even when the scale is not.  I don't promote ZOZO or anything else, I just hopped on the bandwagon of ordering their free suit (pay $4 shipping) so it can take my measurements.  If you don't know anything about them they are this Japanese company that did this promotion of their suit & accompanying app that will take your body measurements so that you can order custom fit clothing from them. Of course they probably didn't account for the huge bariatric community and other folks who need to take body measurements getting their suits and then oftentimes not ordering any clothing. I will probably order something from them eventually, but can't seem to cough up the $60 for a pair of jeans I might not fit into next month. So I'll probably reward myself with a pair when my goal is met. :)  Creepy how accurate the measurements are...

zozo 2-4-19.jpg

zozo 3-9-19.jpg

That is so cool!  Love to see the shrinkage:)

Is that thing an actual suit you wear?!? Or is it like a virtual thing that you type your measurements into, etc? I DEFINITELY suggest waiting until you are at goal before spending $60 for a pair of jeans, but this thing is pretty cool. You might even want to wait for a couple of months after you hit your goal weight to shell out good $$ for clothes, because it takes your body time to settle, and redistribute, and your size can (and will) still change after you reach goal. I've been maintaining for almost a year now, and some of the clothes I bought at the weight I was just at, up until my knee surgery, are too big now. Pain in the a$$? Yep...but what a good problem to have!!

Edited by Nana Trish

That is awesome to visualize!  And nooooooo, don’t spend the money on $60 jeans yet....go to a thrift store because it WILL change and you WILL go down again! :)

On 3/11/2019 at 6:52 PM, Nana Trish said:

Is that thing an actual suit you wear?!? Or is it like a virtual thing that you type your measurements into, etc? I DEFINITELY suggest waiting until you are at goal before spending $60 for a pair of jeans, but this thing is pretty cool. You might even want to wait for a couple of months after you hit your goal weight to shell out good $$ for clothes, because it takes your body time to settle, and redistribute, and your size can (and will) still change after you reach goal. I've been maintaining for almost a year now, and some of the clothes I bought at the weight I was just at, up until my knee surgery, are too big now. Pain in the a$$? Yep...but what a good problem to have!!

Yep!  It's a stretchy black suit with these white polka dots that you put on and it takes 12 snapshots of you at different "clock positions" to read your measurements. It's creepily accurate and very cool.  I'm not even sure I will order anything from them eventually because that's pretty spending - I'm usually a $20 or less jeans girl.  LOL! 

On 3/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, CheeringCJ said:

That is awesome to visualize!  And nooooooo, don’t spend the money on $60 jeans yet....go to a thrift store because it WILL change and you WILL go down again! :)

Thrift stores are a wls patient best friend <3.  I've gotten some great deals!

That is so cool!!!  Is it a one size fits all suit?

On 3/19/2019 at 4:58 PM, Brattykid said:

Yep!  It's a stretchy black suit with these white polka dots that you put on and it takes 12 snapshots of you at different "clock positions" to read your measurements. It's creepily accurate and very cool.  I'm not even sure I will order anything from them eventually because that's pretty spending - I'm usually a $20 or less jeans girl.  LOL! 

That just sounds so cool, lol! Even if you don’t order anything else from them, still way cool :) 

I hear ya on the $$$, I just had to buy a new bra yesterday (my absolute LEAST favorite purchase) and it cost $27. That kills me lol.