Nana Trish

200 pounds...gone!

15 hours ago, Loosing Lucy said:

That's amazing Trish! Congratulations!!! 

14 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Wow.  Just wow.  You are an inspiration to us all. :)

Thank you both so much ❤️❤️❤️

13 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Just a quick update, I’m down another Six-ish pounds. I went to the ER on Tuesday night with severe vomiting. Yup, I got this horrible stomach thing everyone else has been getting. I’ve never been this sick in my life. IV antibiotics and nausea meds and I got released from the hospital earlier today. My pouch is completely reset, ugh...can’t even eat 2 full ounces of yogurt right now. Had to postpone knee surgery until April 3rd because I missed all of my pre op appts. yesterday :( 

I edited this entry because yesterday I was only down just a little over a pound from when I went in to the hospital, but when I got up this morning (after peeing all night from the IV fluids) this is what the scale read. I’m a little scared.

I know it feels really weird to worry about your weight being too low after a lifetime of the opposite, but this is just a quick blip, I'm sure. I'm so sorry to hear you're under the weather, and even to the point of having to reschedule your knee op, but you'll be back in the pink again soon and able to eat. Your body is having a bit of a tough time, but once you feel better, I'm sure your weight will re-regulate back to where you're more comfortable. 

Best wishes on feeling much much better soon. Keep the protein flowing in as much as you can. 

2 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

I know it feels really weird to worry about your weight being too low after a lifetime of the opposite, but this is just a quick blip, I'm sure. I'm so sorry to hear you're under the weather, and even to the point of having to reschedule your knee op, but you'll be back in the pink again soon and able to eat. Your body is having a bit of a tough time, but once you feel better, I'm sure your weight will re-regulate back to where you're more comfortable. 

Best wishes on feeling much much better soon. Keep the protein flowing in as much as you can. 

Thank you, @Jen581791 ❤️

I was concerned about having to reschedule my knee at first, but now I’m just worried that this stomach issue won’t be resolved by then. I pray you’re right and this is just a quick blip, but as of this morning, hot tea is all I’ve been able to drink. I’m going to try some broth in a few minutes, then pray I can keep that down. Going to have hubby pick up some protein shakes on his way home tonight and give that a try if I actually can keep the broth down. ❤️❤️❤️