Nana Trish

200 pounds...gone!

I only have a quick minute to post right now, but I will be back later on, after my physical therapy appointment.

I have to start by saying that I NEVER, EVER expected to be posting this! I've been close to 200 pounds down, and jokingly said that I'm going to shoot for 136.6 just to say I've lost 200 pounds. Well this morning, it happened. I jumped on the scale, and it read 135.4...so that's a total loss of 201.2 pounds! I just had to share with you guys...like I said, I will be back later today, but for now, I'm going to leave these right here, hehehe...

Oh, and that little gain "blip" on My Fitness Pal? That happened just post op from my knee surgery when I gained 13ish pounds from water weight. Besides that, you can see that I've been maintaining really well :) 

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

t2008.gif That is outstanding - congratulations Trish!  

What an inspiration!!  HOLY COW!!! That's more than a whole person!  You are amazing!  I know it's been a rollercoaster for you, but you should be damn proud of your accomplishment.  :)

Wow! Trish! So amazing! You are truly a superstar. I love that I have been here in the front row to watch you on your road to success! :wub: You are an inspiration.

Great Job Trish !!  200 lbs :o !

I am so very very proud of you @Nana Trish!!!  OMG what a ride you have had honey!  You continue to be an inspiration to so many of us.  How are the knees doing? 

Amazeballs Nana Trish. Your journey has certainly been an interesting one to watch from day one. So proud of you. There have been so many obstacles for you to conquer along the way and you've just smashed you're way through them all.

That is awesome!  Amazing!  What an inspiration!  

7 hours ago, cinwa said:

t2008.gif That is outstanding - congratulations Trish!  

Thank you, @cinwa ❤️❤️❤️

6 hours ago, Brattykid said:

What an inspiration!!  HOLY COW!!! That's more than a whole person!  You are amazing!  I know it's been a rollercoaster for you, but you should be damn proud of your accomplishment.  :)

Thank you, @Brattykid! ❤️  

I am very proud of what I've accomplished through my WLS :) Although, I'm about 5-6 pounds under my comfort zone right now, lol, it's still VERY COOL to say that I have lost a whole person with a BMI of 32.5 (at my height) from my body!

5 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

Wow! Trish! So amazing! You are truly a superstar. I love that I have been here in the front row to watch you on your road to success! :wub: You are an inspiration.

Thank you so much, @Jen581791 ❤️❤️❤️

I love that we have been in the front row to watch each other on our roads to success!! You've inspired me along my journey this whole time, more than you know :wub:

3 hours ago, tracyringo said:

Great Job Trish !!  200 lbs :o !

Thank you, @tracyringo!!! ❤️❤️❤️

3 hours ago, TammyP said:

I am so very very proud of you @Nana Trish!!!  OMG what a ride you have had honey!  You continue to be an inspiration to so many of us.  How are the knees doing? 

Thank you so much, @TammyP ❤️❤️❤️

My new knee is doing GREAT!! A LOT less pain and a lot more function :) Getting the other one done a week from Wednesday (the 20th), and I can't wait to be this far along in my recovery on the left knee, lol!! 

1 hour ago, Aussie Bear said:

Amazeballs Nana Trish. Your journey has certainly been an interesting one to watch from day one. So proud of you. There have been so many obstacles for you to conquer along the way and you've just smashed you're way through them all.

Amazeballs!!!! I LOVE that!! Lmao :lol:

I guess smashing obstacles is a good superpower to have, lol...but we share that superpower, so you know what its like!! You've had more than your share of obstacles as well, and just look at you now ❤️ One of my TTF heros and my twinnie...don't know what I'd do without you on here!!

48 minutes ago, Cheesehead said:

That is awesome!  Amazing!  What an inspiration!  

Thank you, @Cheesehead ❤️

You, just like Cinwa and a few other long timers, have been a constant support and inspiration to me through everything...and I can't thank you enough!!

Holy cow!!!

I just want to add to my original post...

I was not trying to get this low with my weight. While I think it's very cool to say I've lost over 200 pounds, I still don't feel comfortable at under 140. Maybe if I stay here long enough, that would change...I don't know. I've been slowly losing weight since my knee surgery. I don't seem to have the capicity that I had, and I definitely don't have the appetite that I had before my knee replacement. And I've got to admit, I'm a little nervous that the weight loss is going to continue after I have the other knee done next week. I know I'm not in danger of becoming underweight, but just trying to get comfortable with where I am right now. I could have NEVER imagined being worried about losing too much weight before now...

Just now, Anita62 said:

Holy cow!!!

❤️:D❤️

AAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAZZZZIIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

Wowsa!  Congrats! :)

Just now, CheeringCJ said:

AAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAZZZZIIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

Wowsa!  Congrats! :)

Thank you, @CheeringCJ!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Nana Trish said:

❤️ my twinnie...don't know what I'd do without you on here!!

Hopefully we won't have to find that that out!!!

Just now, Aussie Bear said:

Hopefully we won't have to find that that out!!!

Amen to that, my friend!!! ❤️❤️❤️

That's amazing Trish! Congratulations!!! 

Wow.  Just wow.  You are an inspiration to us all. :)

Just a quick update, I’m down another Six-ish pounds. I went to the ER on Tuesday night with severe vomiting. Yup, I got this horrible stomach thing everyone else has been getting. I’ve never been this sick in my life. IV antibiotics and nausea meds and I got released from the hospital earlier today. My pouch is completely reset, ugh...can’t even eat 2 full ounces of yogurt right now. Had to postpone knee surgery until April 3rd because I missed all of my pre op appts. yesterday :( 

I edited this entry because yesterday I was only down just a little over a pound from when I went in to the hospital, but when I got up this morning (after peeing all night from the IV fluids) this is what the scale read. I’m a little scared.

609EA49B-16FE-4AB8-A620-BA67D76EF62B.jpeg

Edited by Nana Trish