Sign in to follow this  
CheeringCJ

Happy surgiversary to one of my WL heroes!!!

Can’t believe you’ve hit a year, @Cindy Lou Who!!!  Granted you were successful looooong before you hit your one year surgiversary!  You are the epitome of a successful WLS candidate! The true poster child!!!  I am so super proud of you and love your inspiration you’ve given us all!

Enjoy your surgerversary and take today to glory in your success!!!!!

Happy surgiversary!  You’ve rocked it!

11 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

Can’t believe you’ve hit a year, @Cindy Lou Who!!!  Granted you were successful looooong before you hit your one year surgiversary!  You are the epitome of a successful WLS candidate! The true poster child!!!  I am so super proud of you and love your inspiration you’ve given us all!

Enjoy your surgerversary and take today to glory in your success!!!!!

Thank you SO much, @CheeringCJ! You made my day! It was kind of a weird, anticlimactic day, and I woke up in the middle of the night sort of unsettled. So imagine my thrill when I saw your sweet note! It brought tears to my eyes. It still amazes me how even our loved ones may not know what this WLS stuff does to us and for us. SO glad to have the support of my TT friends and heroes, and I count you as both, for sure!! :wub: 

11 hours ago, Cheesehead said:

Happy surgiversary!  You’ve rocked it!

Thank you, @Cheesehead! Made it through another gate, I guess. Thanks for being a hero and mentor! Your success has and will continue to be an inspiration! :wub: