delilas

Quick updates (bumpdates?)

Thank you all for your sweet words! She is a very loved little girl :wub:

5 minutes ago, delilas said:

Thank you all for your sweet words! She is a very loved little girl :wub:

Please share more photos of her. Your weight loss success and your wonderful child are an inspiration to us all. :)

Oh what a precious baby!    Little Miss Elaina was so worth the little detour!  I laughed and thought the same thing...how you complained about your hair being thin and not wanting to lose any of what you did have, yet, Elaina seemed to get plenty! :D  

Congrats to you and your hubby!  Enjoy your sweetie!  (When do you go back to work?)

I actually cried when I saw your baby. She is precious! Congratulations on welcoming  Elaina to the world. Katya was born with a ton of hair. She was several weeks early, so she looked a bit like a naked mole rat. :P

Your photos are stunning. Simply stunning. Maybe I suggest that be your new username. 

Like you, I instantly lost all my pregnancy. I gained 20 lbs and then shot up to 60 my last month of pregnancy. I lost it all in about two weeks and managed to have lost some weight. I was still obese but that’s another story. 

Congrats again!

@delilas, how is little Elaina doing?  How are you doing, back on your journey?  Stop in and update us when you can!

On 7/4/2019 at 4:40 PM, CheeringCJ said:

@delilas, how is little Elaina doing?  How are you doing, back on your journey?  Stop in and update us when you can!

Whew. How has it been so long already? Life is a blur right now.

Elaina is doing wonderful and growing like a weed. My diet has been an unfortunate bunch of convenience choices - that plus a crazy rebalancing of my thyroid again after giving birth got me a 10 pound gain but I'm working the program and getting back on track - first order of business being protein! I also joined a dance fitness/power yoga gym and it's been a blast to do something besides walk a stroller around the block!

Staying on program, I hope to be able to check in here more often too! I finally got it added to my phone as its really rare for me to use my desktop these days.

Baby tax - this girl has cheeks for weeks!

IMG_20190818_151713.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190826184306172_COVER.jpg

Wow - she is so very cute!  Thank you for the update.

@delilas What a cutie! Thanks for the pictures!

Elaina is gorgeous!

She is as pretty as her mama! So cute. 

She is absolutely adorable!

Thank you for sharing, @delilas, Elaina is gorgeous!!!  (Does your hubby have brown eyes?  I assumed she’d have your beautiful blues!  blue or brown, blond or brunette, she is an absolute beauty!)

Good luck on getting your thyroid regulated and being back on track!  Enjoy your workout classes!