LeeC

The weight has lifted

January 2016 I had an R-Y bypass and lost over 100#s and am thankful to have such good health.  However, living with my husband became more and more difficult.  Last October, not for the first time but for the last time, he looked at me and said, "If you don't like it, you can leave".  So I did.  The first 3 months were rough but my life is getting better each day. I hope to be here more often now.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through trying times Lee but I'm sure you made the best decision given your circumstances.

Congratulations on having the courage and the strength to make the right choice for yourself Lee. I know for certain, that I wouldn't be where I am today had my husband still been around to make my life miserable. I never did find the courage rage to leave him, but once the grief of his death was behind me, I knew I was a coward for letting myself live with him for so long.

So sorry to hear but also proud of you. How long were you married?

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:29 PM, LeeC said:

January 2016 I had an R-Y bypass and lost over 100#s and am thankful to have such good health.  However, living with my husband became more and more difficult.  Last October, not for the first time but for the last time, he looked at me and said, "If you don't like it, you can leave".  So I did.  The first 3 months were rough but my life is getting better each day. I hope to be here more often now.

Good for you !!  Was he shocked?  How are you doing now.  It is better to be alone then be married and be alone anyways.  This way you can do something about it if you want to

I’m so sorry Lee.  It’s important to be happy in life.  I hope you are adjusting..

Checking in to see how you're doing Lee.