Sign in to follow this  
Cheesehead

Premiere Protein

For the past few months only chocolate and vanilla flavors of RTD Premiere Protein was available.  I was at Sam’s Club today and banana and Carmel are now back.  I believe strawberry and peach are next.  They claim the lack of flavors was not related to the lawsuit they had.  

I love the strawberry and peach.  Can’t wait!

Premier protein is my favorite. I have been so frustrated that Chocolate and vanilla were the only flavors I could find for a while. I'll have to look at Sam's Club and see what they have now. Thanks for the info!

I have been in mourning for my Caramel, but online it said it would be back in March so I have been counting the days.  Good to know it really is happening, and even a bit early!

I have to admit that I didn’t notice the other flavors were missing because I only buy chocolate. 

Wish we could get it in the land downunder.  Always hearing positive comments about this brand....we have nowhere near the options here in ready mixed protien drinks.

4 hours ago, msmarymac said:

I have been in mourning for my Caramel, but online it said it would be back in March so I have been counting the days.  Good to know it really is happening, and even a bit early!

I just noticed them yesterday.  I frequent Sam’s a couple times a week.  Carmel was too sweet for me but I may give them a try if peaches and cream aren’t in next time.  Know my daughter will drink them.

BA2CFA27-54D5-4C3A-A570-C6360A8810B5.jpeg

Caramel is the best decaf coffee creamer. <3  I love the chocolate too and just recently got interested in the recipes they have on their website!  Any time I can find sweet dessert type options that have protein, i'm all in!  Plus they are an excellent extra source of protein if I'm falling behind on a day or my tummy just won't tolerate foods. I can't wait to try the other flavors as they all disappeared right around the time I had surgery.

@Brattykid welcome to onederland!  Congrats!

On 2/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, Cheesehead said:

For the past few months only chocolate and vanilla flavors of RTD Premiere Protein was available.  I was at Sam’s Club today and banana and Carmel are now back.  I believe strawberry and peach are next.  They claim the lack of flavors was not related to the lawsuit they had.  

I love the strawberry and peach.  Can’t wait!

When I did/do drink protein shakes, the caramel was my favorite, so I’m glad it’s back!! Luckily I don’t drink them very often, but I do like to keep a few on hand for the times when I need one. I have some chocolate flavored ones that have been sitting in my fridge for a couple of months now that I probably will never drink...I have a weird thing with chocolate since surgery. One day I’m fine with it, and the next day it makes me sick to my stomach. 

Enjoy your strawberry and peach shakes!