tracyringo

Breast lift tomorrow.

2 week follow up went well this morning.  I don't go back for 4 more weeks.  I am still very happy with everything.

On 3/4/2019 at 8:33 AM, tracyringo said:

To be honest it hasn't been real painful for me at all.  It did not slow me down one bit either.  It is more sore then anything but now my stitches are bothering me and I am afraid when I go in on Wed to have them removed it will be painful.

I hoping this helps with my back and yes it has sure helped my self esteem.  I want to save the money and have my arms done now, but that would be the only thing I would do, the rest of it I will live with.  I think arms are around $5000.  I am asking Wed when I go in.  If you have back problems or arthritis in your back ( I have both) your insurance may pay.  It is worth checking out.

I do have back problems so I might try it eventually.  How did you have to document it?  (Or didn’t you?)

stitches aren’t usually painful to remove...you mostly just feel tugging, not pain.  If they are removing them, that means your skin is already held together so it doesn’t hurt as if they are pulling apart.  It shouldn’t be bad.  Good luck!

Just now, CheeringCJ said:

I do have back problems so I might try it eventually.  How did you have to document it?  (Or didn’t you?)

stitches aren’t usually painful to remove...you mostly just feel tugging, not pain.  If they are removing them, that means your skin is already held together so it doesn’t hurt as if they are pulling apart.  It shouldn’t be bad.  Good luck!

Whoops, I just realized it is Friday!  I keep forgetting bc we were away this week and came home late Wednesday night so yesterday at work felt like Monday and then today seems like Tuesday!  Haha!  When I realized it was passed Wednesday i checked to see how your stitches removal went...nice that you didn’t have any! :)

2 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

My bariatric team sent me a referral over after I hit goal.  Dr. Mystrik  taped and measured me and took pictures then sent it into the insurance for approval.   My back problems are all documented but I am not sure that has to be the reason.  I say that because I was sent by the bariatric part of it and not by my back Dr. 

Oh, turns out I didn't have stitches under the tape, lol.

Edited by tracyringo

On 3/8/2019 at 9:30 PM, tracyringo said:

My bariatric team sent me a referral over after I hit goal.  Dr. Mystrik  taped and measured me and took pictures then sent it into the insurance for approval.   My back problems are all documented but I am not sure that has to be the reason.  I say that because I was sent by the bariatric part of it and not by my back Dr. 

Oh, turns out I didn't have stitches under the tape, lol.

Thanks for the info! I think i will look into it!

Had my 6 week post op visit yesterday. All is pretty healed except my right boob where it all come together has a nickel sized opening that is taking its sweet time.  They are having me put this mesh thing over it with a pad.  Hoping it closes soon.

On 4/4/2019 at 12:28 PM, tracyringo said:

Had my 6 week post op visit yesterday. All is pretty healed except my right boob where it all come together has a nickel sized opening that is taking its sweet time.  They are having me put this mesh thing over it with a pad.  Hoping it closes soon.

Yikes, that sounds not too nice. Hope it heals quickly!  How are you liking the new size?  Much better?

I love my new boobs, now that the swelling is down they seem a bit smaller which I guess is okay.   I definitely like where they are now and it is so nice not to have to wear a bra.  I can wear a camisole under transparent blouses.  I also just ordered strapless backless bras for this summer.  It is so much better.

22 hours ago, tracyringo said:

I love my new boobs, now that the swelling is down they seem a bit smaller which I guess is okay.   I definitely like where they are now and it is so nice not to have to wear a bra.  I can wear a camisole under transparent blouses.  I also just ordered strapless backless bras for this summer.  It is uso much better.

Wow, i can’t even imagine!  I am very happy for you!