Nana Trish

Graphic post op pics

Here are the latest pics...healing really well now, and I’m starting to be able to do much more for PT, in the office and at home! I’m doing the stairs one leg at a time now too (instead of both legs on one step)...slowly, but I’m doing it! 

The first side view pic is of the leg that hasn’t been done yet, and the other is of the new knee leg. See the difference in how straight it is?? I have the ugliest legs on the face of the earth, lol, but I’m just posting these to show the improvement. How awesome is that?? :D

B8D00B13-85F5-40EC-A591-8496199B9441.jpeg

8D084DFC-E3D8-4279-BDB0-812DCDE9E5FF.jpeg

58EC0FF6-A46A-40C6-9B64-D6C33814811B.jpeg

That is outstanding Trish!

Not only can I see and read about the improvement in your knee, I can sense a huge change in how you're feeling about it mentally.  Awesome indeed! 

Wow, your leg is looking much better, congrats! So proud of you for keeping up with the PT. It doesn't sound fun, but I think you'll thank yourself for it later.

That looks great!

Physical therapy is annoying at best, but it does work! I hated every session for my foot last year, and I'm not fond of the ones I'm doing now either, but they helped so much. 

You're doing awesome!

On 3/3/2019 at 9:39 AM, cinwa said:

That is outstanding Trish!

Not only can I see and read about the improvement in your knee, I can sense a huge change in how you're feeling about it mentally.  Awesome indeed! 

I think it definitely helps to wait a few weeks after surgery to decide how I feel about it, lol. The first few weeks definitely suck, big time...but the last couple of days have been TONS better. The new knee is doing really well, which is perfect timing, because PT has put me in a pretty severe flare up of the old knee, and I’ve needed the new one to get around. The wheel chair is no longer an option, so I’ve been fighting like hell to deal with the arthritis pain in the old knee. I’m trying to only take the pain meds now when I have to go for the outpatient PT...it’s pretty rough still. I’m just anxious to get this other one done and keep moving forward :)