hthe620110

Three month check-up

Hello All, 

I had my three-month appointment today, they said I am doing well and I am in the upper tier of weight loss, which surprised me.  I was worried that I had not lost enough weight, there was a time for about two weeks or so that I did not lose a pound, I stayed at 410, it was frustrating, but I barreled through it.  I am still vomiting up certain foods, the Doctor said that was normal as I am still healing but I am getting close to being over that.  Blood work came back normal with everything the only issue I have is my Iron is a little low and my body is not absorbing iron the way it supposed to, they told me to go on 325 mg of Iron and to take 500 mg of Vitamin C, which is a vitamin that helps the body absorb Iron.  The only real issue I have had is my glucose levels have been low, there have been times that it will be in the lower 50s, the lowest was last week when it hit 31, I was shaking like a leaf on a tree, but I made it through.  Thank you all for all the support, I really appreciate it.  I know I am not on here as much as I should, I will try a little harder in the future to give my support to those in need.

Thank You.  

If your blood sugar tends to be really low, keep chewable glucose tablets with you.  Congrats on your weight Loss!  You’re doing great!

Great job! Keep follow your doctor's instructions. You are on your way to better health. ;)