Loosing Lucy

Some footage of my surgery for anyone interested.

I asked my surgeon if he could take photos or video during my surgery so I could see just how much internal fat I had, just to give me some additional motivation if ever I need it. 

Well, he came through with the goods. Definitely some good motivation in this video! SO, MUCH, FAT!!!! My poor organs!

If anyone is interested,  here's the link. It doesn't show the whole surgery, just sections at double speed,  about 3 minutes total. 

Wow!

I'm amazed at the number of people who were given a cd or digital access to their surgeries. I don't think that was even an option for me. It's kind of fascinating though.

Awesome!! Really kind of beautiful from a technical point of view. Thanks for posting it :) 

Soooo cool!

On 2/5/2019 at 8:50 AM, Brattykid said:

I'm amazed at the number of people who were given a cd or digital access to their surgeries. I don't think that was even an option for me. It's kind of fascinating though.

I didn't get offered it, I just asked him repeatedly! No way he would or could have given me access to the whole video as it is part of my medical records so they can't show you. But he can use it deidentified for teaching purposes which is what he's doing so it's technically posted publicly and he sent me the link. 

Wow! Thanks for sharing. What an amazing process to make us healthier people!