Nana Trish

On my way!!

On 1/30/2019 at 6:21 PM, Aussie Bear said:

Logged in too late to sent best wishes before surgery. Hope the recovery goes as well.....six million dollar Nana!!!!

Thank you, @Aussie Bear!! :wub:

On 1/30/2019 at 1:36 PM, Kim M said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery.  

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!!

On 1/30/2019 at 5:44 PM, Anita62 said:

God bless

Thank you, @Anita62!! ❤️

@Nana Trish I am so glad to hear that you are doing well, and I wish you a speedy and hopefully low pain recovery.  

Once you get through these two knee surgeries you should be able to take nice long walks (much longer than a "Trish" or two in length)!  We are here to support you. :)

3 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

@Nana Trish I am so glad to hear that you are doing well, and I wish you a speedy and hopefully low pain recovery.  

Once you get through these two knee surgeries you should be able to take nice long walks (much longer than a "Trish" or two in length)!  We are here to support you. :)

Yeah!  Can't wait to go on a nice long stroll with you at the next Boston gathering, @Nana Trish!

I can’t wait either, @Kio!! :D

Thinking of you and hope you are doing well. 

On 2/7/2019 at 6:15 PM, Kim M said:

Thinking of you and hope you are doing well. 

Sorry for the long delay in responding, @Kim M. I’ve had a bit of a bumpy road for the first 10 days post op, but it’s starting to improve finally. I had my staples removed yesterday, so that’s a plus! Everything appears to be healing well now. 

Thank you for the thoughts and well wishes ❤️ How have you been getting along? I know I haven’t been here much, but I’m always thinking of you and hoping things are improving for you!

3 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

I’ve had a bit of a bumpy road for the first 10 days post op, but it’s starting to improve finally. I had my staples removed yesterday, so that’s a plus! Everything appears to be healing well now. 

Great news!  :)

Good to hear that you've turned the corner Trish.  Fingers crossed that you continue on your road to recovery.

On 1/30/2019 at 1:51 PM, Nana Trish said:

Papa Trish here, I’ll keep everyone posted as things progress today. A few delays in surgery so still waiting in pre op. Trish is in great spirits and just Waiting for the surgeon and anesthesiologist to visit then off she goes. Send all your prayers her way! 

776D0CEF-85FF-42B3-80C0-5015B66EEE89.jpegLooking glam!

14 minutes ago, NerdyToothpick said:

I call it “medical sheik” hehe :)