Ladybugzzz86

One year Dec 12/18

ODAT :wub:

Start 334 Dec 12/17

Current 232 Dec 12/18

102# lost, and a new love for salads found lol

Thank you all for the love and support along this journey. Still a way to go, but I have faith in the process and will keep trucking on. Last A1C 6.3, never thought I would see that day. Still have back pain that I am trying to manage to the best of my ability, but am no longer bed bound for weeks on end. Overall, a fantastic year- and hope next year will be even better :)

screenshot1544646670423.png

20181126_200549-COLLAGE.jpg

Look at you woman....absolutely stunning. Clearly your proud of your achievement and so you should be. Everything about you is glowing now.

Wow....you figured out how to TURN BACK TIME!!!! You look amazing (and younger!!!) I am glad to see you back around here more, @Ladybugzzz86!  Congrats on your one year surgiversary and on your 100#+ weight loss!!!

Edited by CheeringCJ

You look Amazing !!

Beautiful!

Thanks folks :) (((Hugggzzz))) to you all. Glad to be back, and still moving toward my goal - might take me a bit longer but I am determined. Bring it on, 2019 ;)

Talk about jaw-dropping!  That is an amazing transformation in your face - I can only imagine the change in your body.  

You are just glowing!! Your happiness is written all over you and I am so glad for your journey!

Woo hoo! You look great! -102 is amazing. Be very proud of yourself :) 

Look at those big beautiful eyes you have. 

Wow.  Just wow.  Your weight loss and physical transformation are both amazing and inspirational to us all. :)

Thank you for posting photos.

We remain here to support you on your weight loss surgery journey.

Congratulations to you, my beautiful friend!! Your smile is infectious...from day one to now! But my God, what a beautiful transformation!! I’m so happy for you!! You look amazing, and better yet, you look like you feel amazing :) 

If it helps at all, I have had bad back trouble for many, many years...and I went through stages of feeling a lot better, then the back pain came back, then better, etc. Your bones have to readjust as you are losing, and that causes pain. It will get better!! Prayers and love to you, hun ❤️

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and support. @Nana Trish, that gives me much hope to hear. Only makes sense that body will need to readjust also, never thought of it that way. Merci :)

44 minutes ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and support. @Nana Trish, that gives me much hope to hear. Only makes sense that body will need to readjust also, never thought of it that way. Merci :)

I hadn’t thought of it like that either, until my spine doc explained it to me when I was complaining of having more back pain after losing the first 50 pounds than I had on surgery day. He said some bone shifting is to be expected...our poor spines have been through a lot! Glad I could give you a bit of hope :) ❤️

On 12/19/2018 at 6:34 PM, Jen581791 said:

Look at those big beautiful eyes you have. 

That and Ladybugzzz skin (as I sit here with a face mask on!  LOL!).

10 hours ago, cinwa said:

That and Ladybugzzz skin (as I sit here with a face mask on!  LOL!

Awe, y'all are too sweet :D

Beautiful pics.  You CAN do this. Always remember why you did!!