Nana Trish

It’s been a while

It’s been a while since I’ve posted any pics. I just couldn’t resist this one! My daughters best friend had her first baby a couple of weeks ago, and they brought him for a visit. I think I’m posting this more because of the beautiful baby than myself, but here it is ❤️

AD7842F9-91B6-4567-B6D1-FF2F260A49F3.jpeg

You, a Christmas tree and a newborn baby .... a perfect picture.  You put a smile on my face Trish ... the perfect end to a good day.

Thank you, @cinwa ❤️

Holding that beautiful boy brought back warm fuzzies of when my Harper was that tiny...he just had his 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago!! I’m so happy to hear that you had a good day today :) I wish you a hundred more!

You are looking radiant!  Beautiful baby!

Beautiful baby with a beautiful Nana. Your grandson will have such fun keeping up with his healthy grandmother :wub:

How precious! And you look great too!!!  Love your hair....looks like it is growing nicely! ;)

9 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

Beautiful baby with a beautiful Nana. Your grandson will have such fun keeping up with his healthy grandmother :wub:

I wish I could claim nana rights to this beautiful boy, but he is the son of one of my daughter’s friends...only a couple of weeks old. They were kind enough to bring him over for a visit when they were up my way, and man is that baby fever strong! Lol :) My Harper definitely keeps me on the run though, no doubt, and I’m thankful everyday that I got rid of all of that excess weight so that I can keep up!

Here is my boy ❤️

(Yes, he is eating cake, lol...it was his 2nd birthday :D)

8BBABCBF-9230-4467-A9D4-F8838C39EFB7.png

Edited by Nana Trish

9 hours ago, Cheesehead said:

You are looking radiant!  Beautiful baby!

Thank you, @Cheesehead!! And yes, that baby is absolutely beautiful!! I wish they could have stayed for a longer visit...I so miss my Harper being this age!

8 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

How precious! And you look great too!!!  Love your hair....looks like it is growing nicely! ;)

Thank you, @CheeringCJ! My hair is growing like crazy...I think I’ve had either 3 or 4 salon cuts over the summer/fall. I’m keeping it shorter through the holidays, but I’m going to be a bit brave and try to start growing it out in January. Didn’t want that awkward looking phase happening through the holidays lol

7 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

..... My Harper definitely keeps me on the run though, no doubt, and I’m thankful everyday that I got rid of all of that excess weight so that I can keep up! Here is my boy ❤️

Oh my! .... where has all the time gone!  It feels like it was just yesterday that we were looking at a picture of him sitting on the table helping himself to his cake on his 1st birthday.

2 hours ago, cinwa said:

Oh my! .... where has all the time gone!  It feels like it was just yesterday that we were looking at a picture of him sitting on the table helping himself to his cake on his 1st birthday.

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea how it can already be his second birthday! It doesn’t seem at all possible that another year could have passed already! He’s such a big boy now ❤️ 

2CF3E2B1-5AD6-4AFB-AFA6-FA0E0432F078.jpegOh, and here is a full shot of his cake...hubby made it, of course, lol :) 

8F84E7FA-E309-491F-8DA9-0AF683727C9D.png

Edited by Nana Trish

That cake is absolutely fantastic Trish ... your DH has a real talent.

Thank you, @cinwa :) His dream would be to own a bakery...he’s working on starting a home based online cookie business right now.

Edited by Nana Trish

Wow Trish you are so tiny !!!  Beautiful picture of you and your grandson !

Thank you, @tracyringo! That beautiful boy isn’t my grandson...as much as I’d love to claim him as such, lol. He is the beautiful child of friends of one of my daughters. I only have one grandson so far, and he just turned 2!! I posted a couple of pics above ❤️

1 hour ago, Nana Trish said:

Thank you, @cinwa :) His dream would be to own a bakery...he’s working on starting a home based online cookie business right now.

<<<<<<<<<<  as and when, send me the link >>>>>>>> :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, cinwa said:

<<<<<<<<<<  as and when, send me the link >>>>>>>> :ph34r:

All YOU have to do is email me...I’ll send you a list of cookies he currently makes...shhh, tell no one! :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

All YOU have to do is email me...I’ll send you a list of cookies he currently makes...shhh, tell no one! :ph34r:

Done but keep it to yourself ... I have a reputation to maintain!  :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, cinwa said:

Done but keep it to yourself ... I have a reputation to maintain!  :rolleyes:

Hehehe...

22 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

I wish I could claim nana rights to this beautiful boy, but he is the son of one of my daughter’s friends...only a couple of weeks old. They were kind enough to bring him over for a visit when they were up my way, and man is that baby fever strong! Lol :) My Harper definitely keeps me on the run though, no doubt, and I’m thankful everyday that I got rid of all of that excess weight so that I can keep up!

Here is my boy ❤️

8BBABCBF-9230-4467-A9D4-F8838C39EFB7.png

Haha! My eyes completely glossed over the “friend” part of your post and just saw daughter :) poor reading skills.

Harper is looking more like a kid than a baby these days!! Big boy. 

1 hour ago, Jen581791 said:

Haha! My eyes completely glossed over the “friend” part of your post and just saw daughter :) poor reading skills.

Harper is looking more like a kid than a baby these days!! Big boy. 

I do that more often than not lately myself when I’m reading something...don’t you hate it when that happens? Lol :)

Harper is now officially a kid, he is a real big boy! So when I got the chance to snuggle a little cutie newborn, I snatched him up! I’m just glad Harper was napping when I was holding the baby...lol...don’t want him seeing Nana holding the little one :lol:

You look absolutely FABULOUS!!  SO healthy! SO thin! SO happy! SO radiant! SUCH great hair! Thanks so much for sharing this. And I love the pics of your grandson. He is a doll! And I bet lots of busy fun! I have three sons, so am partial to boys as they are so happy with wheels and balls. That's all they need! :) 

On 12/10/2018 at 1:51 PM, Cindy Lou Who said:

You look absolutely FABULOUS!!  SO healthy! SO thin! SO happy! SO radiant! SUCH great hair! Thanks so much for sharing this. And I love the pics of your grandson. He is a doll! And I bet lots of busy fun! I have three sons, so am partial to boys as they are so happy with wheels and balls. That's all they need! :) 

Thank you sooo much for all of your lovely compliments, @Cindy Lou Who!! ❤️ Some days you need that extra confidence boost, and today is one of those days for me, so THANK YOU!!

My grandson is my everything, and thank you for saying that too...he is a doll!! I have one son and two daughters, and in my opinion it was much easier raising my son, lol...and my grandson reminds me a lot of my son at this age :)  it’s kind of cool :) (even though my son isn’t Harper’s parent, my oldest daughter is, lol) With my grandson, he loves the wheels and balls too, lol...but he LOVES brooms, vacuums, toy spray bottles, etc! He’s a little cleaning freak just like his nana! Ha! 

20 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Thank you sooo much for all of your lovely compliments, @Cindy Lou Who!! ❤️ Some days you need that extra confidence boost, and today is one of those days for me, so THANK YOU!!

Glad it hit on a good day for you! We're all in this together so happy to pass on a confidence boost! You are rocking this thing and one of my heroes! 

15 hours ago, Cindy Lou Who said:

Glad it hit on a good day for you! We're all in this together so happy to pass on a confidence boost! You are rocking this thing and one of my heroes! 

Prior to becoming connected to this wonderful group, and pre WLS, I could have never imagined being anyone’s hero ❤️ That means so much to me! If I can inspire even ONE person to have WLS, and completely transform their life, I’m more than happy to accept that title! You are a WLS hero too, @Cindy Lou Who, whether you know it or not! You’ve done an amazing job and I know you will keep rocking this!!