CheeringCJ

Bratty kid.......

@Brattykid, welcome to the losers’ bench...how are you feeling?  Glad it is done? :)

Omg! Sorry I forgot to check in with you all! I usually come on here with my work laptop so I forget to check in otherwise. Surgery went really well. After I was pretty out of it for the rest of the day/evening. My face was bright @*# red and super hot with no fever (happened one other time) and I had a muscle cramp just below the middle if my ribcage that would not stop. Got home Friday afternoon and spent the next 12 hours fighting nausea and vomiting. Could not get the water in. Almost went to the ER. Late Saturday it's like a switch was turned on and I started to feel like I could drink. Sunday was great. Monday even better. I even started back at the gym. Fairly smooth sailing since (well except one mess up of drinking 8 ounces in 30 min of a delicious protein shake with PB2 that resulted in a 24 bloat and gas pain.)

Met with my surgeon today. Got cleared for full liquids (yay different flavors!!) And even some watered down cream of wheat. I can't wait. 

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who have helped me so far!! 

Great to hear you are doing good!  Life is good on the losers bench!  

Welcome to the losers bench! Congrats! You have such crazy exciting times headed your way. In a good way :) 

Welcome to the loser's bench @Brattykid! Sounds like you are rocking it already! Great job!! Things will only get better from here!  Congrats.