xmandy

Halloween 2 Years Apart

Hi everyone!  I know I've been MIA lately, but work has been crazy.  I started in a new position working with the Communications Director and we pretty much stay busy constantly, but I am really enjoying it. 

I was looking through the pictures on my phone last night and I came across this picture of me dresses as a scarecrow from Halloween 2016.  I can't believe the difference!!  This year a group of my girlfriends and I dressed up as 80's workout girls and hit the town.  They are both skinny minis and it was nice to not feel like the big girl. 

I don't think I every really realized just how big I was until I sit back and look at old pictures.  I am so thankful I have gone through this journey.  It has helped so much with my self esteem and confidence.

Halloween 2016

IMG_5362.thumb.JPG.df837d48467597d3a7424287fd204cbb.JPG

Halloween 2018

1020815817_Halloween001.thumb.JPG.2e1365cf232162b24be59acdd83dc561.JPG1381805388_Halloween002.thumb.JPG.f33c285c831553bfe2845b55873fbc49.JPG

Looking fabulous, @xmandy! 80s workout girl is something you never would have dreamed of pulling off before, I imagine, but you look so cute! :) -120 pounds will do that, I guess... ;) You're doing great. Keep up your hard work.

Wow, Mandy- Awesome legs(and shoulders)!!!  You look fabulous! :)

@Jen581791 That is definitely an outfit I would never have worn before my surgery!  It felt so good to wear it and actually feel like I looked good in it.

@CheeringCJ Thank you!  You are looking awesome too!  Congratulations!

SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pink tights! Great outfit on a great body. Congratulations! Good work! You are rockin' it!! :) 

Wow.  Just wow.  I am very impressed and inspired by your success.