delilas

Halloween 2017 & 2018

My family does a themed dress up for their little store every year for the city's trick or treat on the square. 

Last year, we were all characters from the Wizard of Oz. I was the Wicked Witch (it took ages to get that green paint off!).

9hLCZXN.png

This year, we were Alice in Wonderland and I was the Red Queen/Queen of Hearts:

SowPXkD.jpg

I also got little skeleton shirts for me, DH, and the pup for the local neighborhood's trick or treat:

tjvM6gC.png

Despite the stall due to a surprise baby, I'm so thankful when I have pictures I can look back on and see real differences!

Love your costumes!   And what a difference!  Congrats on the baby!!!   When is your due date?  So happy for you!

1 hour ago, Cheesehead said:

Love your costumes!   And what a difference!  Congrats on the baby!!!   When is your due date?  So happy for you!

Thank you! Always surprised by the difference in just my face alone :D 

Due date is April 30th! :wub:

Love the baby skeleton!  So adorable! 

Great difference....can’t wait to see them compared to next year’s pic where you are holding your little one!!

Great costumes! How fun!! :) 

You look gorgeous, as usual, and I agree that your face looks really different. I think that’s also a place where our brains are sort of forced to do a reckoning more than the rest of our bodies since we look at our faces in the mirror more than at other parts, so we notice it more.

Baby skeleton! :D 

You look amazing. Congrats on the upcoming arrival.