Cardamom77

Before/After (more or less)

I still have 2 lbs to lose, but I doubt I'll look much different after those last couple. Haha! Here's a before/after. My husband is not the best photographer and I'm not the best subject, so my after shot is a little goofy. 

BA.jpg

Wow!!  You are an inspiration to us all.  

Way to go!  You look amazing!  Love your outfit too!

Very impressive. Keep up the great progress.

You look wonderful! <3

A+ Amazing!!!

Thanks all! 

Y’all, I commented on the wrong post and I’m super embarrassed - whoever moderated/fixed that - THANK YOU!!!

Anyway - I hit 150 this morning! I often have a big drop around the time I start my period, so it’s a mixed “blessing.” Any weight loss past this point is just icing on the cake. :) 

@Cardamom77 Great job! You look fantastic. the photos may not be "professional" but they totally succeed at conveying your transformation. 

CONGRATULATIONS ON HITTING YOUR GOAL WEIGHT!!!!

and don’t insulted, we all know our weight aged us but seriously those pics look like mother and daughter!!! :)  AMAZING YOU!

On 10/26/2018 at 8:34 AM, Cardamom77 said:

Anyway - I hit 150 this morning! I often have a big drop around the time I start my period, so it’s a mixed “blessing.” Any weight loss past this point is just icing on the cake. :) 

Hearty congratulations on hitting your goal weight!!!!!!! What to go!!!! Your pictures are beautiful! What an incredible job you have done. 

Let's tackle this next stage together as I'm a maintenance cafe newbie too. Let's rock this! :D