I spent the last month working on my mental and physical health. For me,  counseling, counting calories and walking is essential. I also stopped drinking alcohol.  

Denial can become a lifestyle. I am facing all my demons.  The scale is moving down.  Each day is one step forward. The tool is here for life. I am using it to the fullest now. Never give up! 

Edited by LadyFLrebotTX

Way to go!  Keep doing what works.  

Anytime I wanted a drink (alcohol) I had to remind myself it was high calorie, empty calories.  (And the fact that it could make me quite sick).  Now a days I’m bartender or designated driver, I’m fine with that.

dont let your guard down them nasty carbs and calories have a way of sneaking in;)

you can do it!

Yep it bugs me to no end to see all of these "preachy" keto people on YouTube that judge you if you eat carbs yet they drink?? Hello? That's carbs too LOL and they sneak in real quick...keep up the good work!!

Today, was the first time that I dance in 7 months. Yesterday, I workout at the gym. It is one day at a time. I will reach my goals. 

I gotten to that  point.  With all my health issues I am having revision surgery. Wow, I just not sure when. 

@LadyFLrebotTX, how are you doing?  

On 12/2/2018 at 6:16 AM, Cheesehead said:

@LadyFLrebotTX, how are you doing?  

I am getting better eachday! Finding this as a solution will be my best chance to reach my goals. I never thought of revision. However, I  been under the cloud of depression for the last 5 years. Thanks for checking on me. Happy Holidays 

Hope you are doing well.   What surgery are you going to have?  Have you been approved yet?  In the meantime keep taking care of yourself and be well.  

On 12/19/2018 at 1:51 PM, Kim M said:

Hope you are doing well.   What surgery are you going to have?  Have you been approved yet?  In the meantime keep taking care of yourself and be well.  

I am approved. Going to the doc the first of March. I am told that the process goes by fast. The  procedure will be perform sometime late March early April. I am feeling a little overwhelrmed.  I just want to be my healthiest self.  How is everything going for you?  How do you feel most days. Any regrets?

Thanks for checking!! Be well

7 minutes ago, LadyFLrebotTX said:

I am approved. Going to the doc the first of March. I am told that the process goes by fast. The  procedure will be perform sometime late March early April. I am feeling a little overwhelrmed.  I just want to be my healthiest self.  How is everything going for you?  How do you feel most days. Any regrets?

Thanks for checking!! Be well

Are you revisioning to DS or bypass?  My revision was from VSG to Bypass due to severe GERD.   I would not have had a revision if not for this.  My alternative would have been to continue to take the risk that the GERD would have caused serious problems with my esophagus.  Looking back 6 1/2 years I do not regret having VSG.   As I said, I would not have had a revision if not for the heath issues.  

Continue to take care of yourself as this will put you in the best place for another surgery.   Keep us updated and reach out for support.  

On 2/3/2019 at 3:49 PM, Kim M said:

Are you revisioning to DS or bypass?  My revision was from VSG to Bypass due to severe GERD.   I would not have had a revision if not for this.  My alternative would have been to continue to take the risk that the GERD would have caused serious problems with my esophagus.  Looking back 6 1/2 years I do not regret having VSG.   As I said, I would not have had a revision if not for the heath issues.  

Continue to take care of yourself as this will put you in the best place for another surgery.   Keep us updated and reach out for support.  

On 2/3/2019 at 3:49 PM, Kim M said:

Thanks Kim! I am doing this again for múltiple reasons. I am blessed to have started with VSG.  My doctor at the time said, "its your choice and we can always go back." If I had not pick VSG? There is a hug possbility that I would have died by now. 

Additionally, I have just gotten to the point in my life where I can deal clinically my depression and anxiety.  This time, I will remain in counseling through out the process.

I committed to taking vitamins and whatever else is needed for life. I am growing into my womanhood fully. With alot of effort, I will achieve my health goals. 

Wishing you well.  Keep us updated.