LorettaLynn

What brand of yogurt do you all like

What brand of yogurt do you all like, post op?  I’m looking to try different ones.  Thanks.

I get ONLY Greek yogurt bc I like the extra protein.  I also look for lower carbs in it.  I like the Great Value 80-90 calorie Greek yogurts from walmart (my favs are coconut/vanilla and peach) and they are only 76 cents!

FAGE Total 2% Plain - I can jazz that up any way I like - fruity or savoury.

My favourite right now is as a dip with fresh herbs for raw veggies or a touch of honey to dip apple slices in.

Chobani is the best and key lime is my favorite !!

I love dannon light and fit Greek yogurt.  I prefer the vanilla.  It’s easy to put on berries or other fruit.  My hubby likes Chobani.  

I admit to loving Chobani even though I know it has lots of sugar compared to some others. Chobani Fit just isn't anywhere near as nice. As long as my weight is otherwise holding steady I'll have the fruity Chobani version....other times (like now :( for example) I'll have plain unsweetened Chobani rather than the sweeter versions. I love the lemon one but my local stores have just deleted the lemon one as a line....im not happy!!!!!

I like Wallaby/Aussie Greek for my plain yogurt - I get a huge container of the whole milk version and use it like sour cream in all the places you'd use sour cream.  I also sometimes put a spoonful of Better-than-Bouillon roasted-chicken flavor mix in it and it's lovely.

I'm a big fan of the key lime Dannon light & fit Greek, and the caramel apple is good too.  All of them are good, but I'm not a huge fan of the tiramisu, which somehow always tastes a bit "gone off" to me.

For vanilla, blueberry, strawberry and peach, my favorite is YQ or chobani's "Hint of..." line. 

Man, I eat a lot of yogurt these days.  I have a PhD in it!

Edited by Kio

2 hours ago, Kio said:

Man, I eat a lot of yogurt these days.  I have a PhD in it!

*reading this while eating yogurt...

I like dannon light and fit greek i prefer the plain or vanilla most of the time then i can add what i want. I also like the cherry and strawberry cheesecake if i want something with a "sweet" flavor.