flyingangeldiane

I Have a surgery date...

circular tummy tuck, breast augmentation and brazilian butt lift. November 19th.  Will miss thanksgiving with my family, but got a great price with a great doctor and a recovery spa for the first week afterwards. I also got my plane tickets for hella cheap with flying first class nonstop. A little nervous about going by myself, but I know I will have great care and others will be there also. 

3 hours ago, flyingangeldiane said:

circular tummy tuck, breast augmentation and brazilian butt lift. November 19th.  Will miss thanksgiving with my family, but got a great price with a great doctor and a recovery spa for the first week afterwards. I also got my plane tickets for hella cheap with flying first class nonstop. A little nervous about going by myself, but I know I will have great care and others will be there also. 

Where are you going for it Diane? Mexico or somewhere else?

Yes, Mexico

Congrats and best of luck! First class flights and recovery spa: that sounds like great way to make the best of it :) 

9 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

Congrats and best of luck! First class flights and recovery spa: that sounds like great way to make the best of it :) 

Thank you