Sign in to follow this  
gtalan

I swore I wasnt doing any more!

I really was not going to do anymore - had my lower body lift, breast lift with implants in March and love it.  However I just turned 50 and look it!  So today I scheduled a full face lift for November 19th.

Very excited!

This IS exciting!

Dr. Nagle did my sleeve, too. :) Any chance you feel comfortable sharing what your procedures are costing you? I'd like to start preparing. I know I'm going to want the whole shebang -- possibly even starting with a facelift. 

I went to Dr. Kim for my body work - but also had consults with Krochmal and Shifrin.   Dr. Kim was $24k for lower body lift, breast lift with implants.  Love the results.  

Best in town for facelifts is Dr. Few - who is $36k for face/neck.  Yikes

I may never get to thighs and arms - and thats ok.  Dr. Kim really doesnt suggest touching thighs - they are so prone to issues - unless I could guarantee a lot of time off work!

1 hour ago, gtalan said:

I went to Dr. Kim for my body work - but also had consults with Krochmal and Shifrin.   Dr. Kim was $24k for lower body lift, breast lift with implants.  Love the results.  

Best in town for facelifts is Dr. Few - who is $36k for face/neck.  Yikes

I may never get to thighs and arms - and thats ok.  Dr. Kim really doesnt suggest touching thighs - they are so prone to issues - unless I could guarantee a lot of time off work!

Thanks for the info! 36k for just the facelift, huh? Yikes, indeed. Does that include hospital stays and anesthesia and the whole shebang, or is that just the surgeons fee? 

I actually want to prioritize my arms and legs, since they keep clothes from fitting correctly. Kind of a bummer to hear your surgeon says not to. I guess we will see what happens! Kaitlin said I could schedule a consult after one year, just to get an idea of how this might play out. Luckily, I CAN get a lot of time off work or work from home. Plus I have a total desk job. 

Keep us posted on your results! I totally thought I wouldn't care about the skin, but am finding I am much more vain than I thought. :-)