Hey im vanessa I'm currently on my 6th month journey to lose 75 lbs and to change what I eat, before I have surgery. I live in nj I have a couple of people who support me with having this lifestyle change.:) I am also trying to gain knowledge for what can happen before/during/after this change. :confused: I have some education about it but not enough that I feel satisfied.

Welcome to TTF and to the start of your new healthy life!  It is glorious on the healthy side, you're gonna love it!

Welcome Vanessa!

2 hours ago, trulyhappylife said:

Hey im vanessa I'm currently on my 6th month journey to lose 75 lbs and to change what I eat, before I have surgery. I live in nj I have a couple of people who support me with having this lifestyle change.:) I am also trying to gain knowledge for what can happen before/during/after this change. :confused: I have some education about it but not enough that I feel satisfied.

Hi Vanessa - encourage you to read through some of the topics - often really relevant to where we are in our weight loss journeys - and to engage with the community here. This is really a support site and I have learned a lot.... and continue to learn a lot. 

Welcome, Vanessa! You're on your road to a very exciting future. It's great to hear that you're working on building good habits now when you're pre-op. That will help you so much afterwards. You have a lot of amazing changes to look forward to :) 

Welcome Vanessa. Life certainly gets better after surgery.