CarlMarch

Pre-op Update

Hello fellow Bariatric friends... I just wanted to post an update.  All the paperwork is in and I am expecting a call from the surgery nurse later today to set-up my surgery date...  I'm scared and excited at the same time.  The process has come together quickly and I know by the end of the year I will be posting as a post op patient...   I want to thank all of you who have posted such awesome information.  It has really been helpful to me and I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you.  

5 hours ago, CarlMarch said:

Hello fellow Bariatric friends... I just wanted to post an update.  All the paperwork is in and I am expecting a call from the surgery nurse later today to set-up my surgery date...  I'm scared and excited at the same time.  The process has come together quickly and I know by the end of the year I will be posting as a post op patient...   I want to thank all of you who have posted such awesome information.  It has really been helpful to me and I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you.  

Hi Carl, welcome to the Forum! Good luck with all this. 

Welcome!  We are here to support and inform you on your weight loss surgery journey. 

I have never regretted having my gastric bypass, as it allowed me in less than a year to become thin, healthy, active and feeling so much more alive. My only regret is that I did not have the surgery sooner. 

Welcome! What an exciting 2019 you will have coming your way :) Best of luck jumping through the last of the hoops.