Do you drink flavored water or just drink plain water during the day?

The packets contain aspartame or another artificial sweetener which

probably make you want to eat, if I remember correctly.  

Since my WLS, I haven't been able to get much of any plain water down.  I usually drink my water with either lemon and or fresh mint and slices of cucumber (all smashed up a bit), or a flavouring like Crystal Light but at most, it's just 1 sachet a day in a 28 oz BlenderBottle.

It's worth taking a look at True Citrus (sweetened with stevia and a touch of sugar).  https://www.truelemonstore.com/True-Citrus-Beverage-Sampler-p/81-1076.htm?gclid=Cj0KCQjwiJncBRC1ARIsAOvG-a6H18u-dFwRIyw694SDf4AAxtLEqS0AZIc9Dnkdob7qVcRdVQDH_UQaAmfOEALw_wcB

SweetLeaf - Water Drops Stevia Water Enhancer is pretty good but there are others.

1 hour ago, Bigfuzzy said:

Do you drink flavored water or just drink plain water during the day?

The packets contain aspartame or another artificial sweetener which

probably make you want to eat, if I remember correctly.  

Depends on where I find myself - choices more determined by what's in my office or environment. 

Some people seem to find that artificial sweeteners trigger their hunger or cravings. I don’t think I fall into that category but I generally avoid sweetened drinks, I guess. I just drink water, with occasional exceptions for crystal light pink lemonade... 

I think it’s a matter of figuring out what’s right for you and your body.

Every day I drink several bottles of non-carbonated drinks that are artificially flavored (Vitamin Water Zero and Bai drinks) and have not found that these drinks make me hungry. 

I drink whatever I feel like and that's available. Winter here so I tend to drink lots a green tea during the day. Plain water, artificially sweetened drinks, milk etc are all part of my day.