I think I posted a while back I was having some non-WLS health issues since June. I ended up having a couple of hospital stays and a surgery to remove my top rib on the left side. Other than walking, I cannot do any exercise for at least 2 more weeks. My last proper workout was June 24 and I MISS IT. I miss it a lot. I miss the physical challenge, the stress release, the endorphin hits and generally the good feelings I get from taking care of myself. I am restricted from lifting anything over 5 pounds so I can't even get any passive exercise! Because I've been so sedentary I've cut back on food and (thankfully!) the scale has stayed the same for the last two months. But I am ready to start working out again. I can feel I've lost some muscle tone. Pre WLS surgery I exercised a lot but I never liked it it very much. And, I certainly never missed it when I couldn't work out. These last couple of months have helped me appreciate how much my life has changed since I was sleeved. :D

I'm sorry to hear that you're having to have some downtime due to surgery Stephtay - here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

You'll be back at it soon, hang in there!  Hopefully you're about done with medical crap and will be back to your usual active healthy self soon!

I hope you’re feeling better, and I hope your recovery goes well. Missing exercising is a pretty good sign that you’ve made some deep down life changes. Congrats on that :)