I'm 6yrs out and haven't followed plan in I don't even know how long.

How much am I suppose to eat?

If you are trying to lose, I would say 1200 or less.  I eat between 1000 and 1200 daily and I am still losing.

Good luck to you !

I'm a calorie counter and I agree with Tracy on counting calories and I'd agree that 1,200 is a reasonable figure.

I have always liked eating and I like a dish that satisfies my eyes too - lean protein (I eat fish but no meat), lots of fresh vegetables (preferably grilled) and or salad.  Zero breads and cereals (it brings on my hypoglycemia) and limited beans etc (scant 1/4 cup) for the same reason.  I limit my dairy - especially cheese - if I'm going to overindulge, it's generally on cheese - it's my favourite food.

And as I don't eat meat I still use protein shakes (made with milk).

@JS71

Most mornings I have a Premier Protein shake (160 calories, only 1 gram sugar, 30 grams protein) blended up with 140 grams of frozen blueberries, which is listed as 70 calories (on line I see numbers closer to 80 calories). This morning I cut some fresh mint leaves and put those in for the fragrance. This gets me a lot of protein, fills me up, and I get all the anti-oxidants and other good things in blueberries. The blueberries have ~ 20 grams of carbohydrates which may be too much if you are trying to get into ketosis for fat-burning. I also put in 2 packets of Splenda and 8 grams of psyllium so I get enough fiber to keep my bowels moving. 

Fish and other seafood are high in protein and low in carbos, and fill me up. Had scallops (120 calories) for dinner last night along with farro (52 grams, 200 calories) that had been cooked in chicken broth (10 calories). Same comment re: carbohydrates for the farro if you are trying to get into ketosis. 

FYI, this is the Tufts Medical Center after surgery guide that has been posted in the past by Cinwa, Res Ipsa, and others. You might look at the Stage 5 menus - they typically have fewer calories than the 1200 others have suggested, but of course those suggested menus are targeted to people who have just had surgery and are in the honeymoon period. 

https://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/~/media/Brochures/TuftsMC/Patient Care Services/Departments and Services/Weight and Wellness Center/GBP Diet Manual12611.ashx

Good luck!