tracyringo

1 year Surgiversary today ! GOAL !

Crazy to think that a year passed already !!    1 year ago today I was full of hope and excitement.  That first few weeks and month I was disappointed because I had only lost 14 lbs but I stayed the course and kept on losing. In my head it was slow and stressful and I remember thinking I wish I could just relax and enjoy the journey.

Today I am glad to say I made goal !!!   Just like everyone kept telling me, I stuck to the plan and I did lose the weight.

I am going to keep doing what I am doing and see if I can lose another 10 lbs for a buffer, but I will not stress on it. I am pretty content.

Measurements 

8/9/17                                         Today

Arm 22 in                                      15 in

Waist  56 in                                    34 in

Hips 59 in                                        40 in                                

Bust 55 in                                         38 in

Thigh 32 in                                        23 in

Calf 21 in                                           16

Monthly losses....  M 1, 14 lbs.   M 2,  12 lbs.. M 3,  11 lbs.  M 4,  10 lbs.  M 5,   10 lbs.  M 6,   10 lbs.  M  7,  10 lbs..  M 8,  6 lbs.  M 9,   6 lbs.  M 10,  5 lbs.  M 11,   16 lbs.  M 12,   6 lbs.

IMG_20170809_045358.jpg

IMG_20180807_234158.jpg

Edited by tracyringo

You did it!!!! What a great way to mark your one year surgiversary. Congrats! Keep up your hard work - you’re doing great. 

Holy cow! You look amazing!! Congratulations!! 

Yeah to surgiversaries but even more yeah to GOAL!!!!!!  Whooo hoooo!!!  What an awesome surgiversary gift the scale gave you! :)   Congrats!

Edited by CheeringCJ

Such a pretty lady! @tracyringo  You look fantastic!  Very happy to see pics of your amazing results!  Welcome to the Maintenance Cafe <3

4 hours ago, Madhouse Heidi said:

Holy cow! You look amazing!! Congratulations!! 

Thank you Heidi !  

3 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

Yeah to surgiversaries but even more yeah to GOAL!!!!!!  Whooo hoooo!!!  What an awesome surgiversary gift the scale gave you! :)   Congrats!

Thank you CJ .  I have been pretty excited the last few days.

1 hour ago, TammyP said:

Such a pretty lady! @tracyringo  You look fantastic!  Very happy to see pics of your amazing results!  Welcome to the Maintenance Cafe <3

Thanks Tammy. Looks like maintenance have people losing under goal, hoping I will do the same

12 minutes ago, Anita11 said:

Beautiful!!! Love how your arms stay at your side!! You must be so proud!

That struck a chord with me and took me back to something my DH recently said when looking at photos of us at a wedding we attended 15 years ago.  He said that he was glad that my arms now hung vertically because I used to look like a sumo wrestler.  t2318.gif

Congratulations on 2 major milestones in one day!!! Wow!! And thanks so much for putting the pictures up! So inspirational! You look so good and so happy! Have fun in the maintenance cafe! What a delight it must be to be in there! Save a seat for us! :)

@Anita11 @cinwa @cindylouwho Thanks for all your comments and kind words.  Its been a rewarding journey for me.

I sure hope you feel as great as you look!! Way to go!! Congratulations!!:D

Congratulations @tracyringo!  You look amazing!

3 hours ago, kayak19 said:

Congratulations @tracyringo!  You look amazing!

Thank you