tracyringo

What a difference a year makes !!!

10 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

@tracyringo What a transformation! Even the way you stand is different. I’m happy for you and wish you a long and healthy life. 

You have such a baby face. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it!

Thank you @NerdyToothpick.  

Hi @tracyringo was on vacation missed your post. That is AWESOME!!!! and a belated happy surgiversary. 

What an amazing year, @tracyringo! You should be so proud of yourself. You look great. 

23 hours ago, BurgundyBoy said:

Hi @tracyringo was on vacation missed your post. That is AWESOME!!!! and a belated happy surgiversary. 

Same!  Sorry I missed this.  Congratulations, @tracyringo!  You look amazing.  So tiny and cute! :D

@Kio @kristinwitha_k @BurgundyBoy Thank you so much.  I am much happier now and actually like to get out and do things !

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:29 PM, Readytobeme said:

Wowzers, Tracy!!! You truly do look great! Your surgiversary was on my sons birthday :D

Keep up the good work!

Thank you !

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:26 PM, Lankyliz said:

Amazing tracy...so pretty ,well dpne

When are you going to post pics?  You have lost a lot.  Have you lost all that since surgery ?  or did you lose a bunch before?  Great job

@tracyringo...

Damn girl, get it!!! I’m sorry I’ve been so spotty on here and I missed your first surgiversary! Congrats, and I’m so happy for you...and proud of you and all of your hard work! WAY TO GO!!! You look amazing, and I bet you feel even better than you look ❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

@tracyringo...

Damn girl, get it!!! I’m sorry I’ve been so spotty on here and I missed your first surgiversary! Congrats, and I’m so happy for you...and proud of you and all of your hard work! WAY TO GO!!! You look amazing, and I bet you feel even better than you look ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you Trish and I feel a lot better as far as getting the weight off !!