Hi everyone - I've never joined a forum before, so please be patient with me because I'm still trying to figure out how all this works :wacko:
I had a Bypass on July 25th... I'm 32 years old from Birmingham, England.
Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing experiences!
My weight when I started the liver shrinkage diet was 448lbs
1 week post-op I've gone down to 406lbs. 
I'm trying to stick to weighing myself weekly - I don't want to obsess over it too much.
Hope to catch up with you all soon xo

Welcome to Thinner Times Maya and congratulations on getting off to a great start.  

Welcome, Maya! It sounds like you’re already seeing some great results. 

Stick around here - there’s a lot to learn, but so many helpful people here in the forum.

Welcome Maya! Congrats on your loss so far. I hope you’re healing up ok as you try to figure out this new normal.

3 hours ago, athenarose said:

Welcome Maya! Congrats on your loss so far. I hope you’re healing up ok as you try to figure out this new normal.

Thank you so much for your well wishes,
I've not been healing too well, had a few complications with clots and incisions re-opening, but still so happy with my decision.
I keep telling myself that all this pain and discomfort is going to be so worth it in the end.
I'm terrified about making mistakes - I don't really have a clue what I'm doing... but I'm willing to learn so that's a start, right?

23 minutes ago, MayaGallifreya said:

Thank you so much for your well wishes,
I've not been healing too well, had a few complications with clots and incisions re-opening, but still so happy with my decision.
I keep telling myself that all this pain and discomfort is going to be so worth it in the end.
I'm terrified about making mistakes - I don't really have a clue what I'm doing... but I'm willing to learn so that's a start, right?

Absolutely being open to learn is important. Please feel free to post any questions or concerns you have on here. We’re pretty good about chiming in with our thoughts and experiences. :)