Nana Trish

Stressing!!!

I really don't want to be the "pop in and ask for prayers" member...but I'm asking tonight. I've got a cystoscopy scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:15, and a nasty dental appointment tomorrow at 1:00pm. I need one extraction and 5 (UGH) fillings...a couple of hours after having a camera shoved up m urethra to check for polyps, cysts and cancerous cells. That's a lot for one day for me...I used up all of my positive energy at the Boston get together over the weekend...and I'm freaking out. All of the above procedures give me the heebie geebies and I may not survive (:wacko::o:blink:) I will, but maybe not with all of my faculties intact!! Just a little positive energy is all I'm asking, guys!! I know I've got your support, but I'm scared as s**t right now. Thanks in advance for anything you can spare...prayers or any positive thoughts!!!

Hey lady! Sounds like you have a heck of a day ahead of you. Think of it as getting this over with ASAP. 

Ok, so you are having a mental health moment. It happens to the best of us and especially the bipolar club. If you are in a bit of nervous frenzy, think about the good people you met this weekend. You are charming, beautiful, brave and smart. We all love you and with be sending positive thoughts. Let our meeting embrace you in a warm hug. You aren’t alone in this. You have your immediate family and your TT family. Let us love you through this difficult time. 

I will be praying for you. xo

Edited by NerdyToothpick

Sending warm fuzzy vibes across the ether. Big day ahead, but at the end, it’ll be over, and you’ll be home with your fam. I hope it goes as smoothly as that kind of day can go.

I’m happy to pray for you and send lots of positive energy and good thoughts your way. I hope it all goes smoothly.

3 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

I really don't want to be the "pop in and ask for prayers" member...but I'm asking tonight. I've got a cystoscopy scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:15, and a nasty dental appointment tomorrow at 1:00pm. I need one extraction and 5 (UGH) fillings...a couple of hours after having a camera shoved up m urethra to check for polyps, cysts and cancerous cells. That's a lot for one day for me...I used up all of my positive energy at the Boston get together over the weekend...and I'm freaking out. All of the above procedures give me the heebie geebies and I may not survive (:wacko::o:blink:) I will, but maybe not with all of my faculties intact!! Just a little positive energy is all I'm asking, guys!! I know I've got your support, but I'm scared as s**t right now. Thanks in advance for anything you can spare...prayers or any positive thoughts!!!

So sorry you have such a hard day ahead of you. Take a deep breath, you got this. Prayers coming your way.

All my best thoughts and prayers are being sent!  You are a very strong person and will get through this. 

You only have to ask Trish .... I'm holding you in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh, Trish, what a day you have planned!!! I’ll be sending all my positive vibes and prayers your way. You’ll get through this, you are tougher than you think. 

I recommend an evening of pampering when it’s all over! 

*HUG*

Thank you all so much, you lovely people!! I’m heading to the cystoscope right now :wacko: I know I’m a huge baby, but it means the world to me that you guys are here for me to whine to!! I’ll check in after this appt, and have Papa Trish check in after the dentist! Thanks ❤️❤️❤️

Cystoscopy complete...that wasn’t pleasant, but I survived. Bladder looks good, doc said!! Back in 6 months for another kidney and adrenal ultrasound to continue following those masses, but I hope that’s it for now. No explanation for the bleeding I was experiencing. 

Now on to the dentist at 1:00. 

That's outstanding news on the bladder Trish.

21 minutes ago, cinwa said:

That's outstanding news on the bladder Trish.

Thank you, @cinwa!! Definitely great news :D I wasn’t expecting them to find much in my bladder, I was only hoping to find a cause for the bleeding. But no news is good news as far as no cysts, tumors, etc!

Now on to get my tooth yanked, and at least I was lucky that this one never abscessed like my last one did. Stupid parathyroid gland caused these dental issues. I’m glad that problem has been solved too. Hopefully only cleanings every 6 months from now on.

Edited by Nana Trish

Just saw this. glad to here the cystoscopy went well...here's to a dental appt that is just as "survivable".  Then home for a quiet evening of rest and the empowerment that you can do ANYTHING!  

Sorry I missed this yesterday. I am sure you are in capable hands and everything will turn out perfect. Will keep fingers crossed for all positive outcomes for all procedures involved.

Sorry that I missed this, Trish. Very happy to know that all went well :)

What a day, @Nana Trish. Sure hope you will be able to relax and recover this evening. <3

Dental visit didn’t go too well :( The fillings went in fairly quick and easy with a minimal amount of pain. Unfortunately, the extraction wasn’t that easy. I ended up having to have oral surgery...they had to cut the jawbone and remove the tooth in pieces. I guess the root was twisted and wrapped around. It took over an hour just to get it out, and now I’ve got stitches and a LOT of pain :wacko: Owie...

Going to try some soup if I can ever get the bleeding to slow down. At least it’s gone, but damn....

I’ll check in sometime tomorrow. Thanks again, guys ❤️ I’m so lucky to have you here for me :wub:

20 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Hey lady! Sounds like you have a heck of a day ahead of you. Think of it as getting this over with ASAP. 

Ok, so you are having a mental health moment. It happens to the best of us and especially the bipolar club. If you are in a bit of nervous frenzy, think about the good people you met this weekend. You are charming, beautiful, brave and smart. We all love you and with be sending positive thoughts. Let our meeting embrace you in a warm hug. You aren’t alone in this. You have your immediate family and your TT family. Let us love you through this difficult time. 

I will be praying for you. xo

That was just what I needed to hear right now, lovely Lynda ❤️❤️❤️ I keep thinking of how wonderful our meeting was, and how warm and welcoming you all are, and it truly helps!!

Thanks for the prayers, my friend xoxo

10 hours ago, cinwa said:

You only have to ask Trish .... I'm holding you in my thoughts and prayers.

So many (((Hugs))) @cinwa!!! Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Yikes @Nana Trish! That sounds awful and I am so sorry. I know Papa Trish is taking good care of you! I hope you can get some rest tonight. ❤️

You’re exactly right! A cystoscope isn’t very pleasant. I had one years ago. I hope you’re feeling ok and have a peaceful and restful night:)

Sorry to hear about the less than good dentist trip :( I hope it’s all taken care of and your pain goes away quickly. Rest up and make sure your family spoils you. 

I'm sorry your trip to the dentist wasn't pleasant Trish - how are you doing today?

32 minutes ago, cinwa said:

I'm sorry your trip to the dentist wasn't pleasant Trish - how are you doing today?

I woke up at 3am with a mouth full of blood :huh: The socket had been bleeding off and on all evening yesterday. David has an appointment this morning with the same dentist that did my work yesterday, so I’m having him ask if that’s normal or not. I was going to go with him, but just not up to it today. This is bleeding way more than my last tooth did, but that one was a simple extraction. There is a lot of swelling and a good amount of pain. I’m even taking Vicodin (which I hate!) so that means it’s hurting pretty bad. My daughter got a back up sitter for Harper today, so at least I can spend the day resting. And that’s exactly what I plan to do. 

I suppose that means I’ll be popping on and off the forum today...if I can get rid of this pounding headache behind my eyes. 

Thanks so much for checking on me, @cinwa ❤️ xoxo

9 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

Sorry to hear about the less than good dentist trip :( I hope it’s all taken care of and your pain goes away quickly. Rest up and make sure your family spoils you. 

Thanks, @Jen581791 ❤️ Hubby always spoils me when I’m sick or down for the count for some other reason. I’m in good hands!!