I’m so happy to say that I am now off all diabetes meds, high blood pressure meds and cholesterol med!!! I am so very happy! I was sleeved on June 18th:D

Weight loss aside, being off all those medications is fantastic news - congratulations!

That’s such great news!!! You must feel like you’ve won the WLS Sweepstakes! :D 

Even though I’ve been in a weight loss stall for almost 3 weeks I am thrilled that my doctor has taken me off all of those meds! After reading about the dreaded 3 week stall I know the weight will start dropping again soon. In the meantime my clothes are getting WAY loose!!:D

That is really wonderful news!! :)

That is fantastic!!!  I'm so happy for you.  That's half the battle, right there.  Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! That’s awesome!

Phenomenal!!!  Congrats!  Even better than being thin (tho that is a nice "side effect"!)

I agree!!❤️

FANTASTIC!!! Such great news! Keep up the great work to a healthy you!!

On 7/31/2018 at 10:23 AM, Animalrescuer18 said:

I’m so happy to say that I am now off all diabetes meds, high blood pressure meds and cholesterol med!!! I am so very happy! I was sleeved on June 18th:D

This is wonderful news !!  Congratulations on your 32 lbs in losses so far, that is fantastic !!

Thanks! When I feel like the scale is moving too slow sometimes I just focus on the fact that I don’t have to take all those meds!:D

57 minutes ago, Animalrescuer18 said:

Thanks! When I feel like the scale is moving too slow sometimes I just focus on the fact that I don’t have to take all those meds!:D

If it's any consolation I lost a total of 27 lbs at my 2 month post op and you have already done this plus an extra 5 at 6 weeks !! You are doing very well

On 7/31/2018 at 11:23 AM, Animalrescuer18 said:

I am thrilled for you! Isn’t this the best feeling? I’m a T2 diabetic in remission and I’m also off all meds. Cheers! giphy.gif

1 hour ago, tracyringo said:

If it's any consolation I lost a total of 27 lbs at my 2 month post op and you have already done this plus an extra 5 at 6 weeks !! You are doing very well

1 hour ago, tracyringo said:

Thanks! Seems I lost more pre surgery than I have post surgery. I’m keeping my chin up because I can feel the weight coming off even if it is slow. I’ll take that!:D

1 hour ago, NerdyToothpick said:

I am thrilled for you! Isn’t this the best feeling? I’m a T2 diabetic in remission and I’m also off all meds. Cheers! giphy.gif

It is an awesome feeling!!!

2 minutes ago, Animalrescuer18 said:

Thanks! Seems I lost more pre surgery than I have post surgery. I’m keeping my chin up because I can feel the weight coming off even if it is slow. I’ll take that!:D

I lost 15 on the 2 week liquid diet and 14 lbs the first month, so I totally get it.   Time will start flying by and you will hit your goal by the year. Are you keeping a journal ?  Did you take measurements ?

On 8/1/2018 at 8:59 PM, tracyringo said:

I lost 15 on the 2 week liquid diet and 14 lbs the first month, so I totally get it.   Time will start flying by and you will hit your goal by the year. Are you keeping a journal ?  Did you take measurements ?

Yes I keep a journal and take measurements!:)

I’m completely thrilled for you, @Animalrescuer18!! I know how it feels to get off of those meds (especially insulin!) and that’s one of THE greatest reasons to have this surgery!! ❤️ 

CONGRATS!!